The ABLE project will create a platform that enables cryptocurrency-based banking activities to center around the ABLE account, emanating from the fact that banking activities are carried out primarily through bank accounts. Users propose deposit and loan interest rates through a matching system, eliminating the lending-deposit spread by directly connecting users on a peer-to-peer basis. The ABLE project supports decentralized exchanges and provides decentralized cryptocurrency wealth management services through smart contracts. Ultimately the project aims to evolve into the ABLE Ecosystem through its integration with external systems, including simple payments.
The ABLE Project
- Solves the problem of current banking services with spread margin and centralized cryptocurrency financial services
- Develops a matching system that connects depositors and borrowers to provide reliable banking solutions and investment platform on ABLE DEX.
Able Project Features
- Allows both depositors and borrowers to make a deal on the proposed interest rate without an intermediary.
- Prevents the administrator’s moral hazard and server hacking by keeping the user's investment in the decentralized system
Roadmap for the ABLE Project
- ABLE ecosystem grows as more financial products like mutual funds are added on ABLE DEX.
- Ultimate goal is to build a decentralized banking-based financial platform.
ABLE Project Team
- ABLE team has specialty on various financial sectors including National Tax Service, and National Pension Service.
- Specialists in finance, IT, marketing share the greatest vision to create the perfect banking experience.
- Advisors from law, finance, investment participate to serve a high-level of financial service in secured way.
|“||2018 Q1: Pre-Sale
2018 Q2: ICO
2018 Q3: Exchange Listing
2018 Q4: Deposit-Loan P2P engine
2019 Q1: Finance Platform Service
2019 Q2: ABLE Mainnet Development
2019 Q3: ABLE Finance Ecosystem
2019 Q4: ABLE Testnet Launch
2020: Finance Platform Service
|James Kim||IBCT CEO||Advisors||6.8|
|Martin Lee||IBCT CTO||Advisors||3.1|
|Juno Yu||IBCT Developer||Advisors||3.1|
|Young Baek||Finance Advisor||Advisors||3.1|
|Wonhee Cho||Legal Advisor||Advisors||4.1|
|Eunjin Lee||Legal Advisor||Advisors||4.1|
|Myung su - im||Advisor||Advisors||3.1|
|Jungwook Lee||Front Engineer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/lee-jungwook-963154144/||Team||3.1|
|Daepyo Lim||Finance specialist||https://www.linkedin.com/in/daepyo-lim-a92008159/||Team||3.1|
|Kyeonggu Kim||Finance specialist||https://www.linkedin.com/in/kyeong-gu-kim-64a08898/||Team||3.1|
|Insub Kim||Blockchain Developer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/inseop-kim-629228110/||Team||3.1|
|Sungbum Kim||UI/UX Designer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/%EC%84%B1%EB%B2%94-%EA%B5%AC-9239a1157/||Team||3.1|