Agrolot Project is the decentralized platform on the B2B market for trading agricultural crops, food products, and is running as a crowdfunding project built on Blockchain technology with the idea of Smart Contracts.
AGROLOT is an international B2B trading platform in agriculture and food production.
Registered sellers and consumers can conclude gluesome contracts, exchange transactions, share information and track the difference in food prices globally.
The internal cryptocurrency of the platform — OFIR (Operative Food International Registration) backs up the smart contract technology. The coin will be the means of settlement among subscribers. Every product will be placed under a category within the register and evaluated in OFIR.
The OFIR coin will be in connection with the USD 1 OFIR equivalent to 10 US dollars.
The OFIR will be sold only internally. It will be exchanged in exchange of points. The coins may purchase for cryptocurrencies or flat money.1 It was our decision not to sell the OFIR coins externally that would avoid manipulation of prices. Other oncoming projects may use the coin.
|“||Q1 2015-2018: 1. Launching the agrolot.com/agrolot.ua trading platform;
2. Opening offices in Odessa and Kiev;
3. Opening a representative office in Hong Kong for the development of the Asian market;
4. Creating the advertising budget for the promotion of AGROLOT.IO and the project as a whole;
5. Forming the project team.
Q2 2018: 1. Creating the agrolot.io website;
2. Writing ICO Agrolot Whitepaper;
3. Launching the ICO site, creating the social profiles;
4. Issuing the AGLT token, posting source code on github.com, registering the project at bitcointalk.org;
5. ICO launch;
6. Introducing airdrop and ranking referral program.
Q3 2018: 1. Finishing ICO;
2. Starting the program of a vertical integrated agroholding;
3. Start of developing the OFIR coin based on the own algorithm with EDS, development of the EDS issuance tool;
4. Launch of the internal exchange for AGLT token exchange;
5. Introducing new features at agrolot.com
Q4 2018: 1. Launching the blockchain of the OFIR network;
2. Start of developing OFIR Wallet for Windows, Mac, Linux, web wallet;
3. Adding the OFIR coin at bitcointalk.org;
4. The full-fledged launch of the agrolot.com exchange platform together with the OFIR coin;
5. Crediting OFIR coins to the AGLT token holders;
6. Listing AGLT token on external exchanges;
7. Adding the token on coinmarketcap.com
Q1-Q2 2019: 1. Creating the online office for exchanging OFIR for many other currencies;
2. Developing an internal exchange for holders of online exchange offices;
3. Connecting third-party online exchangers for OFIR coin;
4. Distributing the dividends from the vertically integrated agroholding program to holders of AGLT tokens;
5. Issuing electronic certificates of ownership of a part of a vertically integrated agroholding, as a percentage of the AGLT on deposit.
Q3-Q4 2019: 1. Continuing the vertically integrated agroholding program;
2. Dividing the dividends from the profit of the agrolot.com trading platform and the land bank;
3. Forming the platform and the company development strategy for 2020-2021.
2020: New boundaries.