Ardor is a public blockchain-as-a-service platform that will allow people to utilize the blockchain technology of Nxt through the use of child chains. A child chain, which is a ‘light’ blockchain that can be customized to a certain extent, is designed to allow easy self-deploy for your own blockchain. Nxt claims that users will "not need to worry" about security, as that part is now handled by the main chain (Ardor). This is the chief innovation of Ardor. The first child chain on the Ardor platform will be Ignis for which an ongoing crowdsale has been launched. It has been built on the successful Nxt technology and is designed with unlimited scalability, safe smart contracts, and customizable child chains. These features are designed to increase business profits, efficiency, and security.
Ardor (ARDR) Blockchain
Ardor is the development software NXT, which eliminates the problem of inflating, scalability and versatility of the blocks. Ardor is developed as a complete ecosystem where multiple players can interact with each other without going beyond the platform.
The problem of storing and processing a large amount of non-essential long-term data in a block chain is solved by separating the chain security tokens from those used for regular transactions. Like Nxt, the so-called will work as open-source software open-source. Ardor will also be available for commercial licensing. Ardor is a blockchain-based ecosystem that offers convenient network scaling options and has a convenient setup for business.
Ardor Whitepaper is available on: https://www.jelurida.com/sites/default/files/JeluridaWhitepaper.pdf
Ardor will provide you with the opportunity to create your own subsidiary chains within The ardor ecosystem. Just think about all the possibilities associated with creating your own subsidiary chain, not just an asset or a coin.
All the features that NXT has, will also be available for the child chains Ardor:
- Aliasing: to initiate a transaction with easy names. All aliases end with a period preceding the name of the child chain.
- Data cloud: is it safe to store data directly on the block chain. It can be both public and private, as well as with a timestamp.
- The control account: Restrict access to the account or prohibit transactions without the approval of multiple parties.
- Monetary system: create custom tokens for the monetary system in addition to the local subsidiary chain token.
- Secure message transfer: send encrypted messages and files without a centralized system.
- CoinShuffle: allows users to quickly and efficiently move funds using other users ' tools to further enhance privacy.
- Voting: decentralized polling for secure and anonymous voting.
- Plug-ins: plug-ins can be installed to enhance and customize functionality.
- Staged: create automatic conditional or unconditional transactions with deferred execution.
- Marketplace: have a market where everyone can buy and sell physical and digital items.
Ardor (ARDR) – digital coins based on the NXT platform. They promise high returns, and compared to similar analogues are more advanced. All user blockchains are tied to the parent chain. During the day, all transactions are transferred to the main blockchain, and then arrive in the archive years. This solution significantly speeds up the process of information processing and provides almost unlimited scalability.
As of mid-June 2018, the Ardor(ARDOR) trading is happening in the markets Bittrex, HitBTC, Poloniex and Upbit, only these resources we can recommend to you to buy ARDR tokens Ardor. Daily trading volume on the currency reaches 3.7 million dollars, and ARDR is traded against BTC and KRW.
Ardor Price (ARDR)
As Ardor is an asset of Nextcoin cryptocurrency, NXTWallet can be used to store ARDR Tokens. If it is already set, its address will be the address for receiving coins.
Ardor has no mining. Like the parent NXT platform, the site uses the Proof-of-stake model to work. This means that a limited number of coins are issued at the start of the project and no more emissions are planned.
Price prediction and perspecives
Ardor is not the only ecosystem for business in the blockchain projects market, on our website we have already made reviews of several similar projects: Aragon and Walton. But despite the strong competition of blockchain ecosystems for business, Ardor really has all the chances to "bite off" a part of the market. The last beginning of 2018 will be decisive for the project, if it can shoot, then the business will pay attention to it, if the breakthrough does not happen, then most likely Ardor will leave the crypto world.
- Asset, Currency, Goods specific bundlers
- Translation of wallet to 14 languages
- Lightweight Contracts Runner Add-on - testnet
- Transaction Vouchers - testnet
- Java 9 support
- Pruning of child chain transactions and sharing of snapshots - testnet
- Additional child chains launched on mainnet
- Lightweight Contracts Runner Add-on - mainnet
- Transaction Vouchers - mainnet
- Child Chain Control
- Token balance migration
- Pruning and snapshots on mainnet
- Lightweight Contracts - enforce execution
- Wallet and usability enhancements
- Child-chain specific subnets - testnet
- Blockchain pruning of the Ardor parent chains
- Child-chain specific subnets - mainnet
- Allow user-issued child chains
- Zero-knowledge transactions
- Integration with data storage services
- Transactions in the network are processed very quickly, it takes no more than 60 seconds (often less).
- There is no relationship between the number of child circuits and the blockchain size.
- A high degree of safety due to a professional approach to solution of this problem by competent experts of the company Jelurida who has put his hand to the development of NXT.
- The NXT technology has made significant improvements, which, when generating a subsidiary chain, will be available for the creation of independent projects, for the work of public and private companies, for business development in various sectors.
- Each child chain Ardor has its own" native " token, which will be used for transactions. Participants of these chains do not need to have on the balance of the parent coin chain ARDR.
- Transaction fees will also be collected in tokens in the chain where the account was created.
- It is impossible not to note the available settings. Despite the fact that everything happens in manual mode, you should not have difficulties.
- Storage and trading of ardor assets is possible for users of any of the chains-"daughters".