Azbit is a blockchain-based investment platform. It seeks to bring all financial assets with all assets under one single platform. The platform offers sophisticated investment instruments for investors. These include social trading, copy trading, and portfolio management.
zbit Global Ltd is working under Roger Ver’s Advisory to build a bridge between the world of traditional finance and cryptocurrencies. The team is developing platform’s features together with leading industry experts, traders, investors and crypto enthusiasts to create precisely those services which customers really need. Azbit platform will include nine elements, including AZBIT.ID identification system, AZ.WALLET, electronic payments, AZ.CHAIN (own blockchain), AZ.STOCKS. Blockchain-based banking is a core element of Azbit project. Customers will get access to cryptocurrency portfolio-backed P2P lending, fiat banking and financial services, as well as brokerage services providing access to trading on traditional stock, forex, options and currency markets. The next important elements of Azbit are multi exchange and investment platform.. Every user of Azbit platform will be able to choose the most appropriate option for managing his assets in just a couple of clicks. Azbit took the best investment instruments from Wall Street and adapted them for the crypto world. Novice users can copy the transactions of leading crypto traders. Experienced traders, in turn, can increase their trading capital by attracting investors. Azbit Global Ltd is developing https://cmc.io/ - a new market capitalization resource that aggregates the real-time information providing users with the most complete data about current market cap, more than 4 000 coins, exchanges, blockchain news, crypto rates and their dynamics.
- Token: AZ;
- Price: 0.00012$;
- Method of payment: BTC, ETH;
- Soft Cap:6 500 000 USD;
- Hard Cap: 10 000 000 USD;
- Start: 2018-12-01;
- End: 2019-07-31.
Team and Founders
- Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder - Max Zmitrovich
- Enterprise Risk Manager - Prof. Alex Siow
- Head of Strategic Planning - Lam Riki Pham
- Blockchain Lawyer, AML-specialist - Andy Yeo
- Chief Technology Officer - Andrew Rohau
- Development (Project Manager) - Joachim Arthur Sorgho
- Chief Marketing Officer - Sergei Ermolitski
- Chief Business Development Officer - Dmitry Gursky
- Chief Communications Officer - Azam Khodzhaev
- Director of the Partner Department - Nikolae Kukuta
- Business Development and Investor Relations - Yulia Gushchina