A mining pool.
BitClockers.com was created with an emphasis on performance, reliability, and user support.
Features include 24/7 Live Chat, an active forums community, real-time worker statistics tracking and mining hardware giveaways/contests.
The service was first available for beta testing starting May 26, 2011.
- Merged Mining: BTC and NMC
- Real-time statistics
- Reward calculator
- SSL Encryption
- JSON API for miner status
- Protocols supported: Stratum, GetBlockTemplate, GetMemoryTemplate, GetWork
- Difficulty: Dynamic - 0.5 to infinity in multiples of 2
- Bitcoin Pay-Per-Share: 5% fee.
- Namecoin Proportional: 5% fee.
- Minimum payout is 0.01 BTC/NMC
- Pool pays for invalid blocks.
- pool.bitclockers.com:8332 - Load balanced between Denver/Chicago/Zlin
- pool2.bitclockers.com:8332 - Chicago, IL USA
- pool3.bitclockers.com:8332 - Zlin, Czech Republic EU
- testnet.bitclockers.com:8332 - Development pool, only produces testnet coins.
See Also on BitcoinWiki
- BitClockers web site