From Bitcoin Wiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
The simple New Zealand currency exchange site serving those trading between bitcoins and NZD
NZD Deposits and Withdrawals
- Make a cash deposit (NZD) into the bitNZ bank account (Westac) with the particulars from the receipt BitNZ will provide.
- To withdraw currency simply specify your New Zealand bank account number.
Bitcoin Deposits and Withdrawals
- Deposit bitcoins to the bitcoin address created for your account.
- To withdraw Bitcoins simply specify a valid Bitcoin address to send to.
- Trade Commission: 0.5%
- BTC Deposit: none
- BTC Withdrawal: 0.0005 BTC (See Transaction_fees for more information)
- NZD Deposit: none (deposits from New Zealand banks only)
- NZD Withdrawal: none (withdrawals to New Zealand banks only)
The exchange was announced on September 12, 2011.