This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
An easy shopping cart interface allowing a site to easily accept Bitcoins as payment.
The service was launched on June 28, 2011, and closed for new signups on June 2, 2012.
How It Works
- A customer clicks a 'Buy with BTC' button / link.
- BitWillet provides a unique Bitcoin address.
- Once payment to that address is confirmed, BitWillet POSTs the purchase information to a specified URL.
- The URL can redirect the customer to the digital goods, record purchase information, etc.
- A button or link which initiates the BitWillet offer is added:
- A URL handler is created which will accept BitWillet's purchase confirmation POST.