Bityond is a recruitment, talent and project management platform that matches candidates to jobs, based on skills, experience, characteristics and availability.
Their mission is to give candidates a quick way to find meaningful jobs and employers the power to recruit people with the right skill-set, or to manage employees by skills. As we transition into a distributed network model we aim at bringing more value to our community, by giving economic incentives, via the Bityond token, to any user who participates in the Bityond network.
DescriptionBityond differs from other skills-matching and recruitment platforms for being the first to incorporate an economic incentive for users in 3 different ways:
- Free Tokens: by using the Bityond platform users get tokens 100% for free!
- Voting: as users will be able to vote on new developments and features,
- Utility: as users can spend tokens to sponsor new developments.
To receive tokens users can:
- Participate in the ICO or,
- Use the platform, as tokens will be given for free upon completing certain actions (creating a profile, adding skills, accepting a job, etc). This will be incorporated in version 3.
How does it work?
- Create a profile,
- Add skills,
- Check the dashboard for Job Opportunities!
- Create an organization and project,
- Create a job and add skills,
- Check the Matching Profiles and Invite candidates to apply!
Curious to know more?
Make sure you signup to Bityond to receive news and updates.
Bityond is live and free to use! Please give it a try and don't forget to share your feedback!
- Create multiple Organizations, projects and jobs!
- Match both candidates from the entire Bityond network or,
- Match only Organization employees!
- No more job searching!
- Match jobs to your skills, experience and availability!
- All types of jobs availables!
- Get tokens for free, just by using Bityond!
- Keep the tokens to vote and or,
- Use them to help us improve Bityond!
|“||March 2017: Bityond beta release
UAT, Partnership agreements
September 2017: Bityond 2.0 design
Bityond 1.0 beta & marketing
March 2018: Bityond 2.0 development
Bityond 1.0 Live
September 2018: Bityond 2.0 beta
Marketing & Growth
March 2019: Bityond 2.0 Live, Bityond 3.0 beta, Mobile app.
|Miguel Moura||CTO, Development||https://www.linkedin.com/in/miguel-dias-moura||4|
|Beatriz Pereira||Digital Designer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/beatriz-pereira-844a558b/||4|
|Luís Freitas||Smart Contract Dev||https://www.linkedin.com/in/lu%C3%ADs-freitas-45604b8b/||4|
|Marco Amaro||Community Manager||4|
|Miljan Mikic, PhD||Business Development Advisor||https://www.linkedin.com/in/miljan-mikic-372aa244||Advisors||4|
|Joana Rodrigues Pereira||Strategy Advisor||https://www.linkedin.com/in/joana-rodrigues-pereira-5b030215||Advisors||4|
|Roman Karimov||ICO Advisor||https://www.linkedin.com/in/ego97516/||Advisors||18.6|
|Bobby Tomkins||ICO Advisor||https://www.linkedin.com/in/bobby-tomkins-1861a615a||Advisors||22.4|
|Bruno Vasconcelos||ICO Advisor||https://www.linkedin.com/in/brunovasconcelosprofile/||Advisors||4|