This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
The number of its users is growing every day, and during its work the service has made more than 3 billion operations! The service requires two signatures for the transaction, which allows account holders to be sure that the funds can not be debited anywhere without their knowledge. The service does not take an internal commission for the operations, payment for manners varies and at the time of writing the article is about 0.003 BTC per transaction.
- Country: South Korea
- Cost: $ million
- Date: 15-Jul-2016
- Investors: Samsung SDS
Block.io was announced on Reddit on August, 19 2014  The developer is Atif Nazir.
- Developer API
- Label Addresses
Registration of the wallet
How to register a bitcoin wallet on the website block.io.
- Actually go to the website Block.io, where you will have a hosted bitcoin wallet.
- In the upper right corner click Register. In the form that opens, fill in your mail (which will serve as a login to enter the Cabinet) and enter the password, click Register.
- t the top will pop up a green window about the successful registration and a lot of blocks with the choice of account (this is a business package for mass payments) you choose a beginner or click skip.
- A window will open with a special words, if you have enabled online translator click show original and make saccente. These words need to restore wallet. Once saved, put a check and click next.
- On this and all, you will see a greeting that the wallet is ready. Right in the center will be located in your bitcoin address, this is roughly of the form:
3MuKTUz35myoz2L4VUHWuM0bdXq2YJUucw. Copy it and save it in the details so that you do not have to log in to the wallet every time, if you need to paste it somewhere in the project or send it to someone to send you bitcoins.
- To send bitcoins you need to click on the square with the plane. Enter the upper line of the amount in the average bitcoin wallet to send money to the third line of the secret pin code that you need to create in advance.
- Block.io Official website
- Block.io API
- How to Setup a Block.io Bitcoin Wallet Online
- Tezos Block Explorer