BlockShow is the premier global blockchain conference for the decentralized technology and cryptocurrency communities. As the industry’s flagship blockchain event, its programs drive up-to-the-minute discussion about the latest innovations and initiatives currently underway, reaching every corner of the globe. Powered by Cointelegraph, BlockShow tackles forward-thinking issues that push the boundaries of current economic models and focuses on positive change: social, economic, technological and political. Since 2016, BlockShow has hosted multiple successful events in Asia, America and Europe, with the goal of providing participants with key insights, one-on-one programs and world-class networking, while sponsors gain access to a highly targeted and engaged audience.
Lead by Chief Executive Officer Addy Crezee, along with Anna Sergius, Chief Operating Officer, BlockShow has emerged as the world’s number-one destination for cryptocurrency, blockchain and decentralized technology issues.
Today recognized as the industry’s leading cryptocurrency event and blockchain conference, the first BlockShow event was in 2016 under the CoinTelegraph banner, with over 300 people in attendance. BlockShow Asia 2017 took place in Singapore, with over 1,500 attendees; while BlockShow Europe 2017 took place in Munich, with over 700 attendees. BlockShow Americas 2018 was held in Las Vegas, NV, with over 1,500 attendees; and BlockShow Europe 2018 was held in Berlin, Germany with over 3,000 people in attendance, BlockShow Asia 2017 took place in Singapore, with over 3,000 attendees and 14 meetups all over the world. Growth and interest in the BlockShow brand continues to increase.
BlockShow 2019 will take place November 14-15 in Singapore, featuring world-class speakers and diverse attendees with high-quality events and programming. Key features of all BlockShow’s events include first-rate networking with peers, prospective clients and investors, as well as learning groundbreaking new ideas and theories from leading industry professionals.
Confirmed participants at BlockShow 2019 include Global Blockchain Innovative Capital, DFJ Dragon Fund, Fenbushi Capital, Sora Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Infinity Blockchain Ventures, LuneX Capital, BXB Capital, OriginX Capital, Du Capital, Blockchain Founders Fund and many others to be announced. BlockShow’s ecosystem partners include QCP Capital, ACCESS, Singularitynet, Blockchain Game Alliance (BGA), Dapp.com, Distributed Lab, Changelly, Hacken, Wachsman, Marketacross, Lisk, and Blockchain Founders Fund.
As the first and only true blockchain and cryptocurrency-focused event, speakers have been among the industry’s best and brightest.
BlockShow 2019 Speakers
- Justin Sun, TRON Founder & CEO
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin Foundation Founding Director
- Dr. Ben Goertzel, SingularityNET, Chief Scientist, CEO
- Richard Wang, DFJDragon Fund/DraperDragon Fund Partner
- Ted Lin, Binance, Chief Growth Officer
- Mike Kayamori, QUOINE Co-Founder and CEO
- Max Kordek, Lisk, Co-Founder
- Justin Chow, Cumberland Global Head of Business Development
- Kuniyoshi Mabuchi, Facebook Japan Director
- Xinxi Wang, Litecoin Foundation, Co-Founder & Director
BlockShow 2018 Speakers
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder of Celcius
- Tone Vays, Tone Vays - Content Creator, Derivatives Trader & Consultant
- Jeremy Gardner, American cryptocurrency entrepreneur
- David Schwartz CTO at Ripple
- Max Kordek, Founder of Lisk
- Thomas Lee, Managing Partner and the Head of Research at Fundstrat Global Advisors
- Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia co-founder and entrepreneur
- Bobby Lee, Co-founder of BTCC
- Dr. Nouriel Roubini, CEO of Roubini Macro Associates, Co-Founder & Former Chairman of Roubini Global Economics, Predicted Global Financial Crisis 2008
- Johanna Maska, CEO of Global Situation Room, Inc., Ex-Head of White House Press Advance for President Barack Obama
- Mike Butcher, Editor-At-Large at TechCrunch, Awarded an MBE in the Queen's Birthday Honours list 2016
BlockShow 2017 Speakers
- Nicolas Cary, Co-Founder of Blockchain.info
- Brock Pierce, Bitcoin Foundation
- Simon Dixon, CEO & co-founder of BnkToTheFuture.com
- Joshua Lavin, Operations and Product Manager at Block.one Hong Kong
- Patrick Dai, Founder, Qtum Foundation
- Crystal Rose, Founder of SENSE
- Charlie Shrem, Bitcoin pioneer, founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation
- Milan Sallaba, Tech Industry Executive and Advisor at Deloitte
- Paolo Tasca, Digital Economist and expert on digital innovation
- Jamie Burke, CEO at Outlier Ventures
- Angel Gonzalez, Executive IT Specialist at IBM
- Matej Michalko. Founder and CEO at DECENT Platform
- Alex Ivanov, CEO at Waves Platform
- Zoe Adamovicz, Co-Founder & CEO at Neufund
With increased interest from investors, uncovering the next big blockchain company has taken on new importance. With speakers from across the financial, legislative and technological sectors driving the conversation, BlockShow is today the industry’s foremost event on decentralized technology. BlockShow 2019 will include ten conferences:
- Gaming & DApps;
- Money, Trading;
- Privacy & Security;
- Marketing & PR;
- Artificial Intelligence.
Focus on Startups
For the past three years, BlockShow has strongly supported and promoted startups through competitions at its gatherings around the world. Past winners were as follows:
- Europe 2017: Solar Change (€5,000), Status (€2500), Bancor (€2500), Etherisc (€5,000)
- Asia 2017: Electrify Asia ($20,000)
- Europe 2018: Shelf.Network (€50,000)
- America 2018: ScientificCoin (BlockShow services worth $20,000)
Through its startup-show style award called EXP20, modeled after ABC’s Shark Tank, two major projects raised funds during EXP20: HealthDex and Diro (whose investors are from Blockchain Founders Fund). BlockShow is honored to assist the industry’s most important startups in their journey to success.
- Blockchain Conference "BlockShow" blockshow.com
- Cointelegraph – Bitcoin & Ethereum Blockchain News cointelegraph.com