ParkApp Pay is a Smart-City platform of an automatic decentralized payments the driver could make behind the wheel.
Automatic payments from the on-board vehicles system: On/off-street parking, malls, airports, fast food drive-thru chains, tolls etc.
Company is supported by the USA Ford Motor Company advisors. Company aim to connect top 100 cities in USA to provide frictionless payment service for drivers.
• Based on GPS, RPM, electricity ParkApp automatically detects if driver has really parked and if a parking zone has to be paid, then we notify the driver on the phone and on the dashboard. • When driving away, the parking session automatically stops. Drivers only pay for the exact time they used. • Parking session starts and stops automatically with ticketless smart entry and exit at the barrier via Licence Plate Recognition (LPR) for OFF-street areas like airports, malls, garages
DescriptionCAR TOKEN (ParkApp Pay Iot platform)
Existing product and platform, integrated with cars on-board system, on-street and commercial parking infrastructure.
Automatic IoT Platform for all the payments that driver makes behind the wheel.
Payments to be made automatically from the vehicles’ on-board:
- On-street municipal space using a blockchain to protect drivers from unfair citation due to loss of payments records.
- Off-street commercial space (malls, garages, airports) .
- Drive-thru fast food chains (automatic hands free payments for the food order).
- Tolls, tunnels, paid bridges.
- Blockchain ecosystem for automotive world to grant drivers with token for safe driving manner.
Actively engaged perspective partners:
- SAP,connecting with 2.5M USA parking spaces (top 100 cities);
- Ford Motor Company, onboard connection, auto-payments;
- McDonalds, Starbucks, other drive-thru chains;
- Cities and garages, on/off-street parking space;
- ABM and NY NJ Port Authority;
- Airports (Moscow, New York, Newark etc.);
- Leading parking vendors to integrate with (HUB, S&B, Skidata, Tiba, Designa.
CAR token proof-of-Payment protocol (PoP) is a standard that enables new generation of payments the driver could make, being the wheel. They are building Internet of Things (IoT) on the principles of Payment-as- a-Service (PaaS), powered by Internet of Things (IoT) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies and existing IoT protocols like MQTT and protocol buffers.
|“||Token Sale: Summer-Sept. 2018
Private sale, fundraising, Open sale preparation
MVP: Nov. – Jan. 2018
Development of CAR token platform MVP to distribute token to token holders.
Expansion: Summer 2018
Parallel technical and business development in U.S.
Contracting with SAP U.S., to connect over 2.5 million parking spaces in U.S. top 100 cities.
Parallel dev: Defining further development of blockchain ecosystem with Ford Motor Company U.S. Payments identification and processing:
- Invoicing, shipment tracking and control.
- Car sharing, autonomous cars.
- Safety, notifications and warnings.
- Scoring system to grant drivers with CAR token for a safe driving manner.
Beta: Fall 2018 - Summer 2019
Beta launch of an on-board auto-payments for on-street city parking platform.
Development of an internal in-app CAR token wallet and eco-system
Development and testing of an Proof-of-Payment protocol
Development and beta launch of an on-board auto-payments for off-street commercial parking, drive-thru fast food orders.
Launching the public test of the automatic parking payment platform for municipalities
CAR ecosystem: Summer 2019 - Fall 2019
Development and Beta launch of peer-to-peer services using CAR token
Development and Beta launch of automatic payments using CAR token as service commission
Testing and production public launch of the platform
City infrastructure: Winter 2019 - Spring 2020
Defining further development roadmap with Port Authority of New York & New Jersey
Integration of an on-board auto-payments with airports, tunnels, tolls and bridges in NY, NJ states.
Integration with city infrastructure to connect drivers and pedestrians in one ecosystem
|Menn Alexander||Mentor, Smart City expert||Advisor||2.9|
|Oleg Gusihin||Tech Leader at Ford Detroit, MI, USA||Advisor||2.9|
|Max Gritsenko||Senior IT manager at Ford||Advisor||2.9|
|Vlad Isenbaev||Developer at GM Cruise LLC||Advisor||2.9|
|Natalie Karayaneva||CEO at Propy, Menlo Park, CA USA, Oxford Graduate, Smart City expert||Advisor||2.9|
|Jim Blasco||UNB coin founder, Blockchain expert. Nevada, USA||Advisor||2.9|
|Sean Johnson||Company representative, Southern US municipal relations||Advisor||2.9|
|Eugene Sypin (Liebermann)||CEO, Founder||https://www.linkedin.com/in/eliebermann||Team||2.9|
|Sergey Baev||System Architect, developer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/sergey-baev-40b384106/||Team||2.9|
|Alexander Gusev||CTO, developer||Team||2.9|
|Al Diaz||ParkApp ambassador in NY, USA||Team||2.9|