CREX24 is an exchange with a wide selection of tokens. At the moment there are 57 coins in the listing. According to the official website crex24.com, the exchange is managed by Arcknit Holdings Limited, whose headquarters are located in Limassol, Cyprus.
An interesting offer for traders is the presence of a variety of tokens in pairs with cryptocurrency and fiat. Both Bitcoin and altcoins can be exchanged in fiat pairs with USD, EUR, JPY, CNY and RUB. Digibyte can be converted to EURO and XGOX can be converted to USD. According to some reports, trading in virtual and fiat currencies is not available for customers from the EU and the US. They can only trade digital assets.
The project team reports that apps for iOS and Android are in development.
According to the information from the site, in order for traders to get the maximum benefit from trading, the service management has made the low cost of fees. And for market makers, they also pay a rebate.
The exchange interface is quite simple and will be convenient for both experienced and novice traders. Also, API documentation is presented. It is a collection of different classes, libraries and tools written in public source code. They are designed by the CREX24 exchange for easy use.
API Crex24 supports such a popular trading service as getdelta.io.
Five fiat currencies are represented on the exchange: Chinese yuan, Euro, Japanese yen, rubles and dollars.
Withdrawal of funds to cash wallets, at the moment, is possible only for three of them:
- For EUR - WebMoney purse
- For USD – WM or Perfect Money
- For RUB - Yandex Money, QIWI and WM
In order to withdraw any cryptocurrency to the wallet, users need to specify the address in the dedicated line. For each individual coin there is a certain limit, in some cases the maximum withdrawal amount, and in some cases only the minimum.
The platform accepts payments from the following services: Visa, MasterCard, PerfectMoney, Epay, WebMoney, and Yandex.Money and QIWI are also available for customers from Russia.
To replenish the balance in the cryptocurrency, it is enough to send the necessary amount to the address of the exchange wallet.
- Multi-level fees. The platform has a multi-level structure of remuneration depending on the trading volume of the client for the last 30 days.
- The convenience of the service. The trading platform has a user-friendly interface and offers services that can be useful for more advanced traders. The functionality includes charts, indicators and other TradingView analysis tools, order book, trade history and market list. In a sense, this creates a certain difference from other services that have only buy/sell options and a chart with a limited timeframe, with no more other options for analyzing or automating trades.
- Several payment options. CREX24 offers several very convenient ways to deposit or withdraw funds for fiat currencies: Bank cards, e-wallets (WebMoney, Qiwi, etc.), as well as electronic payment services (PerfectMoney, Epay and others).
- The crypto exchange has set limits for minimum deposits and withdrawals: $1.5 and $3, respectively.
- Token listing. Users can add new assets to the service for a certain amount. To do this, they must be presented on the CoinMarketCap resource, as well as provide liquidity until traders start trading it. The cost of adding to the site is 0.03 BTC (or equivalent in other currencies).
- Large selection of coins. The cryptocurrency platform has a fairly good selection of altcoins and offers some of those that are rare to come across.
- Security. It offers standard two-factor authentication and encrypted connection.
- Anonymity. There is a client validation option, however, it is not mandatory.