Casascius Bitcoin Analyzer
The Casascius Bitcoin Analyzer is a website which displays stats for the 29,000 bitcoin addresses used for the Physical Bitcoin project. The website went live on November 21, 2011 and was the first Casascius Coin analyzer of it's kind to successfully scan Casascius Bitcoin addresses. <br /> An Ad for the Casascius Bitcoin Analyzer can be found in Issue #1 of the Bitcoin Magazine. <br /> <br />
Features of the website include: <br />
- Daily Casascius Bitcoin Stats
- Live Search Bar
- Silver, Gold and mtgox Real-time prices
- Individual Casascius Bitcoin Pages (example)
- Weekly Reports - Every Monday
- Tables, Charts and Graphs
- Casascius Markup Pricing Table - Markup Pricing for Casascius Bitcoins
- MemoryDealers Markup Pricing Table - Markup Pricing for Memory Dealers
- Image stats - Stats at a glance!
- Owners List - A list of Casascius Bitcoin Owners, not meant to be 100% accurate.
- JSON API - For use on your website or Program!
- Twitter Feed - Updates every 3 hours!