Diamond Network Project is being developed with all the values blockchain and decentralized economy are based on. We truly believe in blockchain technology and we utilize importance of real assets — value of diamonds. Idea of the project was born in 2015, but 2017 was game-changing and we were working extremely hard on our product. The team consists of diamond market professionals, bank sector professionals and blockchain technology experts.
One of the main purposes of Diamond Network Project is to solve the volatility problems, using blockchain technology, in order to create a new type of cryptocurrency – stable coin, where each issued coin will be secured by a diamond of 0.04 carat. Diamond Network is a complex long term project served in an understandable and simple manner; the research showed that the concept of a stable coins is clear to most people, but only seldom understand the described technology behind the existing stable coins
This Project covers the whole diamond industry needs and services, digitalizing them step by step. The project will be executed in 4 Phases and have 2 tokens for sale - one utility token and one security token (stable coin). Cdiamondcoin Ltd provides a platform through which 4 services will be available: Executive summary Diamond origin verification service; Digital Diamond database; Marketplace and a CDC stable coin;
Our goal is to create a totally transparent diamond market that would be traceable, reliable
Digital Diamond Database and Gemstone Origin Verification service is being developed together with the SCS Global Services (Further SCS) research centre based in USA. The cooperation underlies a Non-disclosure agreement. Origin Verification Technology links any diamond back to any mine, once baseline is established. SCS has the exclusive right of using this laser technology. It is backed by sophisticated, proprietary-software powered by the artificial intelligence.
With the common goal of setting up the baseline (Diamond DNA) of each mine in the world SCS and DN are establishing cooperation. So far more than 50 000 diamonds from 7 mining's have been tested by SCS. To set up a baseline at least 30 tests from a mining are needed, if more than 100 diamonds are tested from one mining the test result is 99.96% correct.
Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy or LIBS.
Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS) is a type of atomic emission spectroscopy which uses a highly energetic laser pulse as the excitation source. The laser is focused to form a plasma, which atomizes and excites samples. The formation of the plasma only begins when the focused laser achieves a certain threshold for optical breakdown, which generally depends on the environment and the target material. In principle, LIBS can analyze any matter regardless of its physical state, be it solid, liquid or gas. Because all elements emit light of characteristic frequencies when excited to sufficiently high temperatures, LIBS can (in principle) detect all elements, limited only by the power of the laser as well as the sensitivity and wavelength range of the spectrograph & detector. If the constituents of a material to be analyzed are known, LIBS may be used to evaluate the relative abundance of each constituent element, or to monitor the presence of impurities. In practice, detection limits are a function of a) the plasma excitation temperature, b) the light collection window, and c) the line strength of the viewed transition. LIBS makes use of optical emission spectrometry and is to this extent very similar to arc/spark emission spectroscopy.
Certified Diamond Coin revolutionizing the industry
Certified Diamond Coin’s (or CDiamond Coin) team is working on making the diamond trade as safe and trustworthy as possible. That’s why Certified Diamond Coin ’s database is constructed using blockchain technology.
The creation of a decentralised database will make it easier to share information about diamonds with anyone. Information about diamond includes whether the diamonds came from conflict regions. Whenever someone wants to check if a diamond is valid and whether or not the place of origin is correct, the information will be pulled from CDC`s database and compared with the date from LIBS scan.
Diamond Network Platform ecosystem is based on Ethereum blockchain (DappHub tools,
Solidity) Web3js, Python, etc.
- The initial smart contract for DPT token was written. (To ERC20 standard token functions we have added an option of exchange - ETH to DPT. Basically, when ETHcomes to contract address, DPT token, depending on the rate, is sent back to thesender)
- Burn options were implemented and tested
- Marketplace draft written
- Diamond database options were analyzed
- DN architecture draft
- DPT token contract was improved and issued
- DN platform ecosystem development (a part of our ecosystem is dApp with DPT user-friendly purchase option. dApp is connected to the blockchain, so basically if a client is using Mist or Metamask Google Chrome extension he can purchase DPT easily. The users who use Ledger, Trezor, myetherwallet.com (or other) can also purchase the tokens by sending ETH to the contract address. Detailed information is provided on our site. Every client can view his balance in his profile, by adding his ETH address. A Calculator as an option is also implemented (DPT to ETH)
- A non-blockchain Diamond database prototype was developed.
- Redeemers (Swap) contract for the migration to new versions of DPT in the future was developed and successfully tested.
- We secured our ecosystem with Cloudflare, SSL and CSRF protection from XSS attacks, protection against SQL injection and other threats.etc As well all server administration is handled by a team of professionals.
- Roadmap was developed. See the status on a certain date.
- We went to production with new PreICO web page
- We explored and started to use DappHub tools for future development
- ICO contract was rewritten. We split our contract into two contracts. One will hold all ICO functionality (exchange, automatic rate set, terms and etc.) another will hold all ERC20 token functionality. We will go to live with DPT ICO contract in a near future, leaving the existing contract with only ERC20 functions.
- Automatic tests were written for the new contracts
- Implementation with Etherscan Ethereum Developer APIs service was done to monitor transactions in DN ecosystem for marketing purposes
- Medium: https://medium.com/Cdiamondcoin
- Facebook: https://facebook.com/Cdiamondcoin/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cdiamondcoin
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCre5wtMsfPtIGYV2pRnki_Q/featured
- GitHub: https://github.com/Cdiamondcoin
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/cdiamondcoin/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4981604.0
- [ Radziemski, Leon J.; Cremers, David A. (2006). Handbook of laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy. New York: John Wiley. ISBN 0-470-09299-8. ]
- [ Schechter, Israel; Miziolek, Andrzej W.; Vincenzo Palleschi (2006). Laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS): fundamentals and applications. Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press. ISBN 0-521-85274-9. ]
- [ J. P. Singh and S. N. Thakur, Laser-Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy, 1st ed.. (Elsevier, 2007). ]