Celery is an easy, secure and fast way to use bitcoin, litecoin & dogecoin.
Celery is a hosted web-based EWallet used for sending, receiving, and storing bitcoin, litecoin & dogecoin. People with a U.S. bank account can buy bitcoin, litecoin & dogecoin via bank transfer.
Buy bitcoin, litecoin & dogecoin
- Celery enables users to purchase the top 3 digital currencies by directly transferring money from a bank account
- To buy digital currency, you must connect a US bank account. You can verify their bank instantly (by providing your bank account credentials) or via micro-deposits, which takes 2-3 business days to complete. The bank verification process is very similar to PayPal's and Venmo's.
- The price of the digital currency is locked in at the time of order placement. The digital currency you order is released to your Celery account in 3-4 business days.
- You can send bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin to another Celery user by entering the email address they use for their Celery account. You can also send money to digital currency addresses outside of Celery.
- The amount of digital currency sent can be determined by entering a value in either USD (converted to the chosen digital currency based on the current exchange rate) or the quantity of the digital currency you choose.
- You can deposit bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin to your Celery account from another wallet or exchange service.
- There are no fees for sending, receiving, or storing bitcoin, litecoin or dogecoin.
- The fee for buying bitcoin, litecoin & dogecoin is 1%.
- Multi-factor authentication for user accounts.
- Various company security measures and practices including: cold storage, bug bounty program, audited code, encryption, penetration testing and back ups.
- Cold storage of customer funds and Transparency page showing the distribution of funds stored cold vs hot .
Celery was announced on July 25, 2014 .
At launch, Celery was reviewed by Coindesk .
On Sept 10, 2014, Celery added Mutli-Factor Authentication .
On Sept 25, 2014, Celery announced that it supports Litecoin for wallet and buying services.
On Oct 3, 2014, Celery announced it's Transparency page .
- Celery website