What is CoinCasso?
1. We are the first project which is holistic, which means implementing solutions on a few business layers regarding the cryptocurrency solutions to make using easier for our users.
2. 80% of the exchange fees go to our club members - after launching CoinCasso Exchange 2.0
3. Our project is fully democratic - we build the project for users and with users.
The club members of our exchange are the owners of our CCX tokens, which are based on the decentralized Ethereum blockchain (ERC-20).
One of the ways to implement this idea is rewarding users for their actions and developing the industry.
The product is ready in the beta version (MVP).
CoinCasso gives users democratic opportunities to add their coins and personal tokens. It helps in promoting both personal and corporate tokens.
What’s more, CoinCasso is more than just an exchange, it is a multi-layer product.
The profit which we share with active users will come from the following parts of the project:
- Cryptocurrency trading platform - CoinCasso Exchange 2.0,
- Mobile application of exchange platform - CoinCasso Trading App,
- CoinCasso wallet app - CCWallet,
- Payment gateway - CoinBridge,
- ICO/IEO process automation platform - CCLaunchPad,
- A network of ATMs,
- POS - payment terminals.
- A powerful number of transactions per second with the possibility of increasing this amount in times of overload
- Trade margin
- 9 Types of order in a trading
- Optimised UI/UX
- Trusted ICO/STO Provider
- Profits and bonuses for CCX holders
- Currency FIAT, Corporate/ Personal tokens supported
- 24/7 Users Support
- High-Security Level
CCX tokens work in a similar way as tokens on other exchanges but they have additional value for the users of the exchange. Owners of the tokens have the ability to participate in the company, reduce the transaction fees and give the token holders the right to receive a part of the profit made by the company.
CCX tokens are implemented based on the most popular and advanced ERC20 protocol. The base for the tokens is the Ethereum blockchain with is relatively fast compared to alternatives. Thanks to that technology platform is able to implement the token for all the payments processes and all of our sites without limitations.
The main goal of the token will be to provide the possibility to freely trade and exchange tokens between users, CoinCasso services and transfers between traders and other instruments. Holders of the CCX tokens will be able to trade CCX in pairs with all other currencies available on our market.
CCX token holders will have a possibility to exchange fractional part of (~< $0,5) tokens for CCX and the payment option for trusted trading commissions. What’s more, they will also have the right for immediate, unlimited and free transfers between members of our platform. Free transfers will be available between CoinCasso Exchange, CoinCasso wallets and ATM network for all token holders (members), as long as all services are performed within our internal infrastructure.
In addition, possession of CCX tokens activates membership, and the key benefits will be:
- Passive and active influence on the implementation of innovations,
- The right to vote, decide on changes in the operation of the exchange – among others about adding tokens and structural changes on the entire platform,
- Priority in listing new currencies,
- The possibility of exchanging CCX for services offered by the company,
- Discounts on transaction fees – up to 50%,
- The opportunity to receive a membership bonus, from a division of 80% of the exchange fees,
- Larger commissions on the affiliate program – up to 50%.
More about freezing our tokens and get benefits.
There are 320 stages during the main sale period (February 15 - December 31).The stage lasts 24 hours (1 day). The price of the token increases with each stage. At each stage of the main sale, 218,750 tokens are available for sale. Tokens that do not sell at a certain stage will be burned. Check the chart on ICO Website.
The initial proportion in % 20/80 (company/holders) should remain. In case of scenario that not all tokens are sold in that period of time, all remaining tokens are subject to burn or destroy to keep planned initial proportion. The company can repurchase tokens from the market in the future. If hard-cap or deadline is reached, the sale event will close automatically. We reserve the right to extend the sale for a further 6 months in the situation of a significant loss on the value of ETH and in case of the absence of a satisfactory sale of a token. CCX token due to its adaptable characteristics is not limited to the main tool for exchanging FIAT and digital currencies but also as a tool that allows transfers between our users, applications, and services ordered currently and in the future by the CoinCasso Group.
Use of funds
The proceeds from the token sale will fund the services and products launch, continued platform development and user acquisition:
- 30% Exchange Platform Development Includes opening of development centres in Europe
- 20% Marketing and Events The marketing budget is not large compared to the target number of end project services as well as a number of customers we intend to acquire. The key source of new customers is going to be word-of-mouth, as the product gives users also the possibility to get profit with affiliates marketing option added to our platform.
- 15% ATM’s Network Optimistic hard-cap should cover installation and service up to 1000 machines across the world.
- 10% Liquidity
- 10% Mobile Wallet & Pay app Development
- 5% Payment Gateway
- 5% Company operation cap Required to cover company formation and legal cover, insurance, accounting, and administration. It will also allow us to obtain licenses and translations, build structures and architecture needed depending on the countries in which we will operate.
- 5% Product research and monitoring Creation of own research and development unit allowing company for independent or partner work on introducing modern and out-of-date products and services mainly based on blockchain technology that are not included in this whitepaper.