It is first of its kind to offer one-time backup of multi-currencies.
For Blockchain technology to reach its fullest potential, a service with that can meet end user’s realistic expectation has to come through
With our hybrid wallet, we plan to be the trigger that leads to expansion of blockchain ecosystem
With the above in the background, we launched CoinThem Wallet to focus on an individual’s usage characteristics that is human-centered rather than technology-centered. Furthermore, the CoinVerse system is our expanded universe that encompasses our philosophy of creating an autonomous blockchain ecosystem in a virtuous circle of expansion.
CoinUs Wallet is a hybrid solution that provides top-notch security by combining best of hot and cold wallets
■ CoinThem Wallet App
- a light-client mobile app for iOS and Android OS
- Supports ERC20, ETH, QTUM, QRC20 simultaneously
- Single-backup possible with QR code
- Create additional wallets w/one click
- Auto Dectection of tokens(ERC20) w.o. smart address
- Searchable transaction history
- ICO participation system
- One-pass KYC for multiple ICOs
■ CoinThem Keeper Dongle
- applied OTP technology in the form of a dongle
- Once coupled with the app, no tranaction is possible without the Keeper (Hot & Cold Wallet)
- Stores fragmented private key to protect individual’s crypto asset.
- Cross-checks transaction address and amount before transaction.
- Keeper immune to hacking due to SE Chip Technology
■ CoinVerse Ecosystem
- become an entry “portal” for blockchain world participants with our CoinVerse Ecosystem by realizing “Human-to-Blockchain” interface
-CNUS utility token: fees for crypto transfers and APThey usages within CoinVerse
■ Minimal Viable Product (MVP) - Launched 4/23
|“||Q3 2017: CoinUs Multi-Cryptocurrency; Wallet Ideation.
Q4 2017: CoinUs Keeper; Design & Development.
Q1 2018: The Blockchain Inc.; CoinUs Wallet Launch (ETH & ERC20 Token).
Q2 2018: CoinUs Keeper Pre-Order; CoinUs Wallet Coin Support Expansion (BTC, BCH, LTC, QTUM, and etc.); Token Launcher & One-Pass KYC Service Launch.
Q3 2018: CoinUs Keeper Launch; ICO Rating System Open; CoinUs Wallet Coin Support Expansion (Strategic Partners).
Q4 2018: CoinUs Wallet Enhancement (UX&UI Improvement); CoinUs Keeper Overseas Business Partnership (Japan, China, US, and Europe).
Q1 2019: CoinUs US Branch Establishment; CoinVerse Development Commencement
Q2 2019: CoinVerse Testnet Launch, Wallet, and CBN API Release.
Q4 2019: CoinVerse Ecosystem Launch.
|Jay Lee||Founder & CEO||3|
|Sean Oh||Founder & CEO||https://www.linkedin.com/in/sean-oh-73971592/||3|
|Andrew Kim||Business Strategy Lead||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jaewookim86/||3|
|Jimin Chang||Tech Lead||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jimin-chang-83728ba1/||3|
|Seunghee Jea||Management Lead||https://www.linkedin.com/in/seunghee-jea-a2b610157/||3|
|Carrie Wang||UI/UX Lead||3|
|Jax Kim||QA Lead||3|