CryptoWorkPlace — decentralized system based on a personal computer the size of a USB flash drive, providing unprecedented protection against hackers’ attacks, malicious programs and unauthorized access to data.
The CryptoWorkPlace (CWP) Micro-PC is not a secure key storage; it is a fully independent PC with an operating system and its own applications; It only needs a monitor, keyboard, and mouse from an external computer. The security of this external computer is irrelevant since it is only used to visualize the information. All of the actual processes take place in the secure internal memory of the CWP Micro-PC.
Project's mission is to design the safest innovative devices & systems to protect personal data and the client’s finances all around the World
There are currently a few options on the market that allow you to protect cryptocurrency wallet by keeping the keys in a separate device that connects to user PC. That being said, with the current rate of technological development, even if PC has an up to date anti-virus, one can never be fully confident that it is impenetrable. Hackers can come up with new ways to penetrate system faster than anti-viruses can come up with the right “medicine” for the attacks. Before long, you can lose access to cryptocurrency wallet, and thus money.
Since the CWP is a PC and not just a cryptocurrency wallet, it offers the user many useful features. One can get a variety of useful apps such as a multicurrency wallet, access to a few different trading platforms at once, chat channels, and other services which can make life much easier. All of these available services can be conveniently combined on one homepage panel. Thus you can move all vital information to the forefront of the abundance of useful features that are available.
At the core of the CWP ecosystem is a mechanism for automating contractbased functions and distributed registry of statuses.
- External Linux OS
- CWP Micro-PC uses an updated kernel of operating system and applications, recompiled with new compilers, to prevent Meltdown and Spectre attacks.
- Secure Wallet
- Hardware non - breakable storage was added for transaction signing to secure crypto - wallets private keys.
- Secure D-APPs
- Applications can be installed on the device only through the D-APP Store on decentralized Web-portal. It allows eliminating a possibility to install a harmful program and to secure data on the device.
- CWP - An individual Micro-PC unit with an online subscription to an online service that allows you to recover passwords, block a lost device, or change its settings.
- CWP DUO - A set of two CWP Micro-PCs for two partner users. Both the CWP have present the same encryption key, allowing you to make transfers between crypto wallets and establish a secure direct connection for secure communication with the integrated messenger. Managing one wallet from two Micro-PCs is possible.
- CWP CORP - A corporate set of 10 CWP Micro-PCs with an annual subscription to the online service, which allows you to recover passwords, block a lost device, configure applications.
- CWP PRO - <Coming soon>
- December 2, 2018, CryptOcean announced its partnership with CryptoWorkPlace
"They are the developers of the unique technology of the cryptocomputer in the pocket, providing a new level of protection for crypto wallets." - CryptOcean
- "They are the developers of the unique technology of the cryptocomputer in the pocket, providing a new level of protection for crypto wallets." - CryptOcean
- October 25, 2018, The Power announced its partnership with CryptoWorkPlace 
"The main focus is placed on products and solutions for B2B partners who build and develop B2C products and services. Hence, the company is positive that this new achievement highlights one of the most important strengths and growing points — strong partners with innovative and reliable products." - The Power
- "The main focus is placed on products and solutions for B2B partners who build and develop B2C products and services. Hence, the company is positive that this new achievement highlights one of the most important strengths and growing points — strong partners with innovative and reliable products." - The Power
- October 1, 2018, Kingsheng PCBA Tech. Co.,Ltd (C-Alley) established a partnership with CryptoWorkPlace, receiving an order for the production of printed circuit boards, supply of components and assembly.
- "Yes we are interested in such cooperation, both we need serve well for our common customer -- the Cryptoworkplace project. We need work together to make the sample production runs smoothly, and let the final customer be satisfied with us." - Daniel Song
- November 1, 2017, Kintaro Cells Power Japan established a partnership with CryptoWorkPlace at a digital technology conference.
- Meltdown and Spectre, "Vulnerabilities in modern computers leak passwords and sensitive data.", Graz University of Technology, 2018
- CryptOcean, "Who is CryptoWorkPlace, is this your partner?", Medium.com, 12.02.2018
- The Power, "The Power Partners Up with CryptoWorkPlace: A Strategic Bond", Medium.com, 10.25.2018