CryptoBank is a decentralized global payment system based on blockchain technology. Cryptobank inherits the properties of the bitcoin Protocol code version 0.12, which include: decentralized exchange transactions, open source, wallet encryption, transparency, a multiparty system and reporting functions, full ownership of the account without the involvement of a third party, the inability to cancel the transaction.
- CBD=USD, CBE=EUR, CBR=RUR, CBY=CNY tokens premined with a special anti-inflationary algorithm and will have a tight binding to the appropriate fiat currencies- User will be able to tie a card to one of the Cryptobank's ticker and withdraw money from any ATM- Peer-to-peer credit platform- Low commissions
The main features in manifest are:
- facilitates usage of cryptocurrency: sending, receiving amounts
- provable reserves auditable in the public peer-to-peer network (e.g.: Bitcoins Blockchain)
- takes responsibility for the security and confidentiality of the funds under deposit
- provides a level of security far beyond what typical consumers can achieve on desktop computers, such as the use of Hardware security module (HSM)
- more than one account per person (like Chequing, Savings, etc.)
- comparable to a "Web Wallet" but professionally run at larger scale.