Cryptowatch is a Kraken-owned service that provides real-time cryptocurrency market data, charting and trading services. The real-time data on Cryptowatch is provided directly from cryptocurrency exchanges via their APIs and covers over 700 markets available on 25+ exchanges. The term market refers to a pair listed on an exchange. For example, the trading pair BTC/USD on exchange Kraken is a market.
You can use the same interface as Cryptowatch for free by connecting your Kraken account to Cryptowatch.
Some of the benefits of using Cryptowatch include;
- The ability to visualize price movement, market trends, your trades and orders in real time
- The option to make use of popular charting tools and indicators such as; Moving Averages, MACD, RSI, Bollinger Bands amongst others.
- By directly linking to your exchange(s) of choice, Cryptowatch allows you to open new orders quickly and intuitively.
- You can receive price & volume alerts as text messages sent to your mobile phone, 24/7.
- Trading via the Cryptowat.ch interface and SMS alerts are offered as a paid service. All other features such as charting, the public REST API, and drawing tools are free and available to non-subscribers.