DeNet is a completely decentralized data storage & web hosting service. They are targeting at building a new decentralized network for providing and leasing IT capacities for hosting, storing and processing of data all over the world. DeNet aspires to become an ‘on-demand’ infrastructure decentralized platform which is secure, cheap and of high-quality.
Their goal is to correct the fundamental inefficiency of the web hosting market, related to the non-use of free computing power, which can be used within the framework of sharing economy concept. Therefore, bringing revenue to their owners and solving the client requests much cheaper and for a number of tasks with higher quality than traditional centralized storages. You can test our storage right now.
DeNet is a decentralized network created for providing and leasing IT capacities for storing, hosting and processing of data all over the world.
1. DeNet enables every user of the Web to rent truly private and secure data-storage and web-hosting. 2. DeNet enables every user to use unused capacities and receive income with minimal difficulties for renting out computing power & bandwidth. 3. DeNet will launch the decentralization of the Web from one of the most centralized frameworks — storage and web hosting. 4. DeNet is a decentralized network with transparent settlements system that takes into account a user’s contribution and reputation. It’s to user’s advantage to work in good faith here. 5. DeNet provides maximum protection and comfort for the client. Maximum uptime for a very reasonable price. 6. DeNet is not searching for investors into an idea — we’re looking for partners to cooperate with on the platform at MVP stage that has already been launched.
|“||2017 Stage 1: - Hypothesis testing and market analysis
- Alpha version of Hosting released
- First Partnerships: with Eggs and GigaWatt
2018 Stage 2: -Approaching South Korea market
-Alpha version of Storage and its API
-Partnership with Daplie (home server developers)
2019 Stage 3: - New Partnerships to be announced
- Developing Distributed Computing Application
- Intensified development of our network
|Amir Malikov||Business development Asia||https://www.linkedin.com/in/amir-malikov-8b93b3b7/||4.3|
|Iskander Nizamov||Project manager||https://www.linkedin.com/in/iskander-nizamov-466350164/||4.3|
|Danis Sabitov||Core Developer, backend, security||4.3|
|Adil Amirov||Core Developer, backend, security||https://www.linkedin.com/in/a-amirov/||4.3|
|Faeel Zaripov||Core Developer, backend, security||https://www.linkedin.com/in/f-zaripov/||4.3|
|Anton Polikasov||Core Developer, devops, miner-apps||https://www.linkedin.com/in/polikasov/||4.3|
|Meret Danatarov||Front-end Developer||4.3|
|Kirill Nikolaev||Adviser, Switzerland||https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikolaevrussia/||Advisor||8.2|
|Jim Blasko||Adviser, USA||https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-blasko-113a0b93/||Advisor||7.6|
|Simon Cocking||Adviser, Ireland||https://www.linkedin.com/in/simon-cocking-20540135/||Advisor||230|
|Dave Carlson||Adviser, USA||https://www.linkedin.com/in/gigawatt/||Advisor||12.01|
|David Hwang||Adviser, South Korea||https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidhwang-128656131/||Advisor||4.3|
|Andrei Kulik||Adviser, Switzerland||http://linkedin.com/in/andrei-kulik/||Advisor||4.3|
|Andrey Bogomolov||Adviser, USA||http://linkedin.com/in/andreybogomolov/||Advisor||4.3|
|Enrique Martinez||Adviser, USA||http://linkedin.com/in/enrique-martinez-b9903314/||Advisor||9.5|
|Vasily Sumanov||Adviser, Russia||http://linkedin.com/in/vasilysumanov/||Advisor||7.3|