This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
ECOMI is a security, economy, and digital ecosystem, which utilizes blockchain technology in three primary areas – Protection of private keys, real-world cryptocurrency payments, and the exciting new world of digital collectibles.
DescriptionThe ECOMecosystem utilizes blockchain technology and digital assets to combine four primary sectors in the space:
1. Protection of private keys (for crypto-assets and DApps)
2. Real world cryptocurrency payments
4. Secure storage and sharing of information and data
By using smart contracts to execute arbitrary functions, the ECOMplatform allows for immutable protection of assets, and the decentralization of data storage.
The initial ECOMproduct offering includes:
- The Secure Wallet (completed)- a state-of-the-art cold storage wallet, which combines the highest levels of security into a device that is truly portable and convenient to use. It is never wired directly to an online device and can hold private keys for 20+ cryptocurrencies and DApps.
- ECOMOne- your immutable storehouse for cryptocurrency and FIAT (USD, GBP, AUD etc.), private keys and NFC enabled membership/loyalty cards. With an inbuilt exchange ECOMOne lets you choose which currency to pay in (or set a default currency), and take advantage of market fluctuations to maximize exchange rates, whilst keeping your assets as safe as physically possible.
- The ECOMApp- This is at the heart of the ECOMEcosystem, allowing users to interact with, and obtain the benefits from DLT, in one central location, without any special knowledge or skills. This will be the center for ECOMI’s DApps (Wallet, Collect and Vault) as well as provide a marketplace for third-party developers to release their own DApps.
- ECOMCollect- ECOMCollect capitalises on the digital collectible market by issuing non-fungible tokens for licensed and recognizable collectibles. Currently, ECOMhave secured the license to market and sell Tokidoki products/characters, with other licenses to be announced soon. The ECOMCollect app will also function as a second-hand marketplace to buy, trade and sell digital collectibles, as well as provide the ability to interact with collectibles with an AR function.
- ECOMI Vault- a SAAS solution that combines the immutability of blockchain ledgers with cloud storage technology to encrypt and store data on a decentralized platform.
|“||Q1 2017: Conceptualisation of ECOMI.
Q2 2017: Market research and planning; Corporate Structuring; Information Memorandum.
Q3 2017: Key manufacturing relationships; Company Scalability Framework; Production Agreement Signed; Seed funding round opens.
Q4: White Paper commencement; FMA Application; Advisor and Board requirements; ECOMI One R&D Commencement.
Q1 2018: Seed funding round closes; Smart Wallet product completed; ECOMI Token Private Sale; White Paper completed; ECOMI Collect 3 x license secured.
Q2 2018: Share acquisition of manufacturer; Token Crowdsale Conclusion; ECOMI team expansion; ECOMI Collect scope completion; ECOMI App scope completion; ECOMI Vault scope completion; ECOMI One scope completion; Secure Wallet Updated App release.
Q3 2018: Secure Wallet TGE reward dispatchment; ECOMI One R&D Completion; Secure Wallet 10 more currencies; ECOMI App v1 release; ECOMI Collect MVP; ECOMI Collect 6 x licenses secured; Exchange Listing.
Q4 2018: ECOMI One physical prototype; Secure Wallet 10 more currencies; ECOMI Vault MVP; ECOMI Collect beta release; Secure Wallet Wholesale distribution; Exchange Listings; ECOMI Collect AR release.
Q1 2019: ECOMI Collect public release; Secure Wallet - 10 more currencies; ECOMI App v2 release; ECOMI Collect 10 x licenses secured.
Q2 2019: ECOMI One public launch; ECOMI Vault public release; ECOMI Collect public release; Exchange Listings.
Q3 2019: ECOMI Collect Gaming MVP; ECOMI Collect 15 x licenses secured; ECOMI One Wholesale distribution; Secure Wallet - 10 more currencies.
Q4 2019: ECOMI Collect Gaming release; Secure Wallet - 10 more currencies; Exchange Listings.
- "ECOMI's profile on Crypto-Potential", Switzerland, 06 May 2019. Retrieved on 22 June 2019.