EGold is a blockchain-based platform that uses GOLD digital assets, which are 100% backed by delivery futures or physical gold. This means that one GOLD costs the same as one ounce of gold on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. EGold stores physical gold in US Federal Reserve System banks and in Singapore SGPMX custodians, and with the intention that its gold reserves should constantly support or exceed the number of GOLD assets it has in circulation.
DescriptionEGOLD gives you a cryptoasset (called GOLD) whose value is based on Gold. This asset runs on a decentralized blockchain and provides the following benefits:
- It serves as a type of futures contract in that there is a legal agreement to buy or sell the gold at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future.
- You can hedge cryptotrading risks.
If you invest in gold, you’ll find that GOLD benefits you in the following ways:
- GOLD helps you use your gold-backed investments as credible collateral.
- You’ll be able to trade gold quickly and easily.
- You’ll gain higher returns from your gold funds as bullion prices rise.
EGOLD developers have a long history of working with gold and cryptocurrency. They also possess the marketing, programming, logical, technical, and operational skills needed to accomplish this project.
|“||January 2018: Start of the project
March 2018: Research & Prototyping
June 2018: Pre-ICO
August 2018: ICO
October 2018: Exchanges Integration
November 2018: Launch Gold Cryptoassets On Ethereum
December 2018: Partnerships And Integrations With Physical Gold Exchanges
February 2019: Launch Own Blockchain
February 2019: Start Migration Process
April 2019: US/Canada Stock Market Enter
|Chris Evans||Blockchain App Developer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-evans-30a6a01b/||2.6|
|John Daly||Community Management||https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-daly-bb192b86/||2.6|
|Natasha Da Rosa Lau||https://www.linkedin.com/in/natasha-lau/||Advisors||2.6|