eToro is a social trading and multi-asset brokerage firm based in Cyprus, Israel and the United Kingdom.
For over a decade, eToro has led the global fintech revolution. It is the world's leading social trading network, with millions of registered users and a range of innovative trading and investment tools.
- Jan 2007. eToro is founded. Three entrepreneurs set out to change the world of trading. Their mission: to make trading accessible to everyone in any place and to reduce dependence on traditional financial institutions.
- Sep 2007. Visual forex platform. The first version of eToro: An online trading platform that makes it easy to understand trading and even fun by using graphical representations for various financial instruments.
- May 2009. eToro introduces an advanced, intuitive trading platform that allows anyone anywhere in the world to trade financial assets online. The WebTrader provides professional tools for both beginners and advanced traders.
- Jul 2010. The world's first social trading platform. It allows anyone in the world to participate in the fintech revolution by copying other successful traders using the CopyTrader™ feature. The platform won worldwide attention with the "Best of Show 2011" award, which was presented at Finovate Europe.
- Apr. 2011. The mobile app by eToro. Both WebTrader and OpenBook were made available via a handy mobile app. Using their Apple or Android smartphone, customers were able to conduct any transaction on the platform on the go.
- Jul 2013. Introduction of shares. A wide range of stocks has been added to commodities, foreign exchange and other assets on eToro (and new ones are constantly being added), allowing traders to diversify their portfolios and invest in the global stock market.
- Oct 2015. The new eToro. Integrate WebTrader's online trading resources and OpenBook's social trading features into an intuitive and innovative user interface.
- Feb 2016. Presentation of CopyPortfolios (formerly known as CopyFunds). A brand new product for long term thematic investing. CopyPortfolios are managed portfolios that aggregate top traders or various investments under a predetermined market strategy. Most CopyPortfolios are powered by powerful machine learning engines designed to maximize ROI over time.
- Feb 2017. Addition of cryptocurrencies. Following the pioneering of Bitcoin trading via CFDs in 2013, eToro expanded its cryptocurrency offering and enabled clients to trade and invest in Ethereum, Ripple, Litecoin and other well-known cryptocurrencies.
- Jul 2018. US trading platform for cryptocurrencies. eToro launches the first phase to conquer the US market.
List of cryptocurrencies
- Bitcoin Cash
- Ethereum Classic
- Binance Coin
List of the crypto pairs
Of the Fiat currencies: the yen, the euro and the pound sterling.
Fee updates always apply to open positions. Fees are subject to change at any time and are subject to change from day to day and without notice, depending on market conditions.