EMJAC (EMJ) - The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
IEO start date: 2019-09-30
IEO Exchange: Exmarkets
ICO Bench Rating: ICO Bench EMJAC
EMJAC is set to integrate blockchain technology to recycle and reduce illegally dumped waste tyres globally. We aim to enhance the transparency and full traceability of waste tyres from source to TRU facilities worldwide which will recycle the waste tyres into valuable products. EMJAC will also provide a market platform for stakeholders to digitize their procurement and trading of renewable energy products with our EMJ tokens.
Every year, 2 Billion waste tyres are being generated worldwide. Less than 30% is being recycled and the balance is usually sent to landfills or illegally dumped. Poor management of waste tyres poses a serious threat to our environment. EMJAC has created a solution which integrates both blockchain and green technology to manage and recycle waste tyres efficiently and provides a global marketing platform for renewable energy products.
More information about the project can be found in our Whitepaper
Watch the explainer video Here.
EMJAC aims to be the leader in the "Waste to Green Energy" industry to recycle waste tyres globally by deploying green technology with the latest blockchain technology.
Our vision is to recover the trapped energy in waste tyres and reduce the carbon footprint in our environment and channel the renewable energy back into our ecosystem to benefit communities around the world via a trusted market platform.
EMJAC: Empowering blockchain towards a sustainable future.
- Driving earth conservation through waste to green energy initiatives
- Use the latest Blockchain technology to solve global waste tyre problem
- Reduce illegal dumping of waste tyres
- Enhance traceability of global waste tyres from source to recycling plant
- Increase the percentage of global waste tyres recycled using green technology
- Grant a long-term worldwide sustainable and renewable energy supply
- Providing a solution and trading platform for waste tyre supplies, logistics and products ecosystem