Energi is a cryptocurrency, a kind of Dash cryptocurrency founded in 2017 by Tommy World Power. Energi was launched on April 14, 2018. Energi is funded by the constant issue of mined coins. This forms the so-called decentralized treasury system. Through this funding, you can create a long-term development of the platform and the further development of the system of smart contracts.
- Ticker: NRG
- Blocking time: 1 minute.
- Hash algorithm: EnergiHash (similar to Ethereum).
- Masternode requirements: 10,000 Energi.
- Treasury cycle: every 14 days.
The platform uses the EnergiHash hash algorithm, which is very similar to Ethash's modifications. Recommended Hardware: AMD and NVidia GPUs with VRAM 4GB or more. Mining basin is under construction.
Each month, 1 million Energi coins are issued, distributed as follows:
- 10% to the Energi team;
- 10% miner;
- 40% masternodes;
- 40% on the treasury.
Energi is compatible with Coinomi Wallet (iOS and Android).
Energi is available on several exchanges, including KuCoin, Digifinex, Cryptopia, Coinexchange.io, and Cryptobridge. The developers promise to announce more cryptocurrency exchanges for the purchase of Energi.
- Owners can host a master host that rewards second tier placement based on the Energi Worker ID model.
- Miners are rewarded for using computing power to protect the network.
- Availability of Smart Contracts.
Cryptocurrency developers' plans to hand over coins to Proof-of-stake algorithm in early 2019 and create a mobile wallet that syncs with contacts.