Flaskwallet a multi-node bitcoin client, a web app written with flask . If you know how to use python and how to run a bitcoind you can probably use it. Alternatively you can also run bitcoin-qt with the -server option. Flaskwallet is not a thin client, you need to run bitcoin nodes to manage them through the RPC API.
You can also connect to many altcoin daemons. Users have use this app to manage a dozen or so different crypto currencies.
- Manage multiple crypto currencies and nodes/wallets
- Sign messages
- Responsive, mobile-friendly, though you’ll want to use a tablet to manage your coins from the couch
- Optional OTP for wallet decryption, using Google Authenticator (or alternatives)
- Use different accounts per wallet
- Send coins from specific accounts
- Move coins from account to account
One important note though: The account features don’t mean that you can send coins received from a specific account in a transaction. They are purely an internal organizational tool for yourself and don’t allow separating streams of coins. You need multiple bitcoin nodes to do that.
Full documentation: http://flaskwallet.readthedocs.org/en/latest/