Freewallet is a team of developers which creates easy to use digital currency wallets with built-in exchange. Freewallet family includes Multiwallet with 25 cryptocurrencies held in one place on iOS, Android, and web, 22 single currency wallets on Android and 8 single currency wallets on iOS, and Freewallet LIte (iOS, Android) — a hierarchical deterministic wallet for advanced users.
Freewallet was founded in January 2016 in Tallinn, Estonia. FantomCoin wallet was the first application created by the Freewallet team to test the technology and minimize risks for the first customers. After testing FantomCoin, Freewallet team moved forward to create wallets for popular cryptocurrencies. Later Freewallet launched Ethereum wallet, Bitcoin wallet, and Monero wallet on Google Play. Soon, Ethereum wallet became #1 on Google Play. At the beginning of July 2016 Bitcoin, Monero, and Ethereum wallets were approved by Apple and published on the App Store.
In 2017 Freewallet released the web version for their Multiwallet app. Freewallet also was the first to present the dedicated Bitcoin Cash (BCH) wallet for Android and iOS and the dedicated Bitcoin Gold (BTG) wallet for Android.
- Freewallet apps are digital currency wallet with built-in exchange for the web, iOS and Android devices with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Monero, Bytecoin, and a total of 25 cryptocurrencies held in one place.
- Two types of Freewallet apps include hosted wallets and an HD Lite Wallet.
- Hosted wallets allow potential users to familiarize themselves with popular cryptocurrencies, without delving into specific technical features and complex settings.
- The range of hosted wallets includes Multiwallet app on Android, iOS and web, 22 single currency wallets on Android and 8 single currency wallets on iOS for a total of 22 coins and tokens and also the Token Wallet designated for storing, receiving and sending 200+ supported ERC20 tokens.
These apps interface is available in 13 languages, including:
- Simplified Chinese.
- Ardor (ARDR)
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
- Bytecoin (BCN)
- Bancor (BNT)
- Bitcoin (BTC)
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG)
- Dash (DASH)
- Decent (DCT)
- Dogecoin (DOGE)
- EOS (EOS)
- Ethereum (ETH)
- FantomCoin (FCN)
- Gnosis (GNO)
- Matchpool (GUP)
- IGNIS (IGNIS)
- Lisk (LSK)
- Litecoin (LTC)
- NEO (NEO)
- Nxt (NXT)
- Patientory (PTOY)
- TRON (TRX)
- Tether (USDT)
- VeChain (VEN)
- DigitalNote (XDN)
- NEM (XEM)
- Monero Original (XMO)
- Monero (XMR)
- ZCash (ZEC)
Is Freewallet Safe? Freewallet team pays extra attention to the security of user assets. In order to keep funds safe they added:
- PIN code and Touch ID (Fingerprint Login) login
- 2-factor authentication
- Multisignature — multiple (up to 5) email confirmation for all transactions (multisig)
- Cold storage
- Option to review all logged-in sessions and terminate unknown sessions
- Transactional limit for a day or for a week, customizable by user to make sure nobody withdraws more than planned
Support team works 24/7 to make sure Freewallet experience is smooth and easy. Other important features are:
- Instant and free of charge transactions between Freewallet users
- Personalized page for deposits
- 4 Fee options to transfer bitcoins
- Top up prepaid Phone with Bitcoin from the wallet
Multiwallet is a multicurrency wallet that allows users to store 30+ digital assets in one place, promptly cross-exchange them and withdraw to any crypto address. It possesses all features available in single currency wallets along with a few extra ones, such as highlighting currencies that are experiencing fast growth at the moment and showing only active wallets of the user in ‘Favorites’. Multiwallet is available on Android, iOS, and web.
Token Wallet is a dedicated app designed for storing, receiving and sending Ethereum-based tokens. There are currently 200+ ERC20 tokens supported in the app. Token Wallet is now available for Android only.
A hierarchical deterministic wallet with client-controlled private key storage, total anonymity, and 100% privacy. No registration required, both transaction activity and total balance are difficult to track — a unique address is generated for each transaction. Freewallet Lite is available on Android and iOS. Freewallet Lite operates Bitcoins, Ethereums and ERC20 Tokens and is available on Android and iOS.
- Cryptocurrency wallet
- Electrum Wallet
- ESR Wallet
- Paper wallet
- Deterministic wallet
- Hardware wallet
- E-wallet Github