An smartphone application for sending and receiving bitcoins. For use on jailbroken iOS devices.
The main features are:
- It uses 2D barcode using the camera for transfering the bitcoin address of the receiver.
- Uses eWallet service for instant transfer of bitcoins, using minimal cpu-resources, bandwidth, memory and power for running
- Free to use.
- You can give money (bitcoins) to someone within a minute as long he/she have a android telephone
- You can very easly pay instant for a restaurant visit (no need to wait for confirmations)
The app uses an EWallet hosted on Instawallet.
The app was launched on April 26, 2012. On June 19, 2012 Apple removed the app from the App Store.
See Also on BitcoinWiki
- FriendlyPay on Apple's App Store