GLX - Global Listing Exchange is building the world’s only Capital Market Directory & Social Finance Network at GLX.com. The destination is a global capital market news data portal and financial networking platform. GLX claim it's mission is to make the world’s capital markets more transparent, open, and connected.
- GLX.com is currently live in Alpha phase
- Beta phase of development is scheduled for February and full launch for May 2018.
- The intent of the company is to be ahead of the technology curve by continuing web development while implementing mobile applications and new technologies.
- The GLX platform allows members to access proprietary content, financial data and interact with other members.
The GLX.com Platform
The GLX platform will be developed as a blockchain based distributed network creating the world’s first Global Capital Market Computer. The GLX - DAppExchange (DappExchange.com) is GLX’s “decentralized appstore” where anyone can publish DApps that can be used in the GLX ecosystem.
- Markets: GLX bridges fragmented markets
- Communication: A social finance network
- Data: GLX aggregates disparate data
- Integrity: GLX allows users to control potential inaccuracies
- Transparency: GLX delivers a self-policed user regulated platform
The GLX Coin
GLXC is a unit of measure and a medium of exchange similar to other currencies. Class A and B GLXCs can be used to pay for goods and services on the GLX platform and is the exclusive payment protocol in the GLX ecosystem Class A GLXCs will be offered in Initial Coin Offering, will be exchange tradable, and can be traded amongst members of the GLX network Class B GLXCs can be earned for loyalty and incentives and will become freely tradable after a 1-year hold from closing date of the ICO
The GLXCoin Sale Information
Sales Dates: Pre-Sale. From Dec 25, 2017 to Jan 31, 2018
ICO. From Feb 1, 2018 to Mar 14, 2018
Total # of Tokens: Pre-Sale. 10 million Class A GLXCs
Token Price: Pre-Sale. 1 GLXC = $0.80 USD
Class B Bonus Tokens. 10%
Accepted Currencies: ETH, BTC, Fiat
Total # of Tokens: ICO. 40 million Class A GLXCs
Token Price: ICO. 1 GLXC = $1.00 USD
Hard Cap: $50M GLXCs
Accepted Currencies: ETH
Global Listing Exchange Business Model
GLX will monetize the platform from several large categories of revenues:
- Subscription fees and access to higher level market data are the foundation of the model;
- The community and network overall will produce revenue from targeted marketing and advertising services;
- Contributed data that is aggregated over time becomes a valuable asset;
- Corporate services are offered to listed companies.
The GLX DApp Exchange
- DApp is a “Decentralized Application” that does not require a central authority or server to function or to manage a user’s information;
- DApp has its backend code running on a decentralized peer-to-peer network;
- DApp can have frontend code and user interfaces written in any language (just like an app) that can make calls to its backend;
- Its frontend can be hosted on decentralized storage such as Swarm or IPFS;
DAppExchange is expected to become the world’s leading financial app marketplace, which will give users the liberty and freedom to use the GLX platform any way they want.