Galion aims to change the way people track and manage their financial assets, crypto or not, and access world class financial expertise.
Galion will allow people to handle all their assets and access all their financial services, crypto or not in one application: bank accounts, crypto and fiat trading accounts, credit card services, etc. Galion will also deploy a revolutionary financial management platform, powered by the Galion Token to allow people to access the best financial expertise available. Be it general newsfeed and analyses or tailored services such as financial audits or tax advice. Eventually, Galion will allow people to make informed decisions, by providing in-depth analysis of their portfolio performances, expenses and revenues in a clear interface and point them to the next best move for each particular situation.
The main sale of Galion will take place from October, 8th to October, 28th 2018.
The GLN token will be an Ethereum ERC-20 one. 60% of the token supply will be sold during pre-sale and main sale phases.
The soft cap is $2.5m and the hard cap is $9.5m, for a price of $0.05/GLN. The minimum contribution will be of 0.1 ETH.
- Q3 2017: Building the team and the vision
- Q3 2017: Set-up of the technical infrastructure
- Q1 2018: Design of the user interface
- Q1 2018: First integration of major exchanges and blockchains
- Q3 2018: Continuous integration of exchanges and blockchains
- Q3 2018: Major security & architecture audits and release of the first premium features
- Q4 2018: Galion iOS & Android apps
- Q4 2018: Enabling transactions from Galion
- Q1 2019: Allowing experts to publish financial content
- Q1 2019: Integration of decentralized exchanges
- Q2 2019: Crypto third-party services integration
- Q2 2019: Tax Calculation
- Q3 2019: Tailored services from financial experts
- Q3 2019: Integration of traditional currency payment services
- Q3 2019: Traditional banks integration
- Q4 2019: Legacy third-party financial services integration
- Q4 2019: Algorithm platform
- Q1 2020: Fund managing services
- Q2 2020: AI powered financial assistant