- Supports Bitcoin, Dash, Zcash, and Litecoin
- Merchant processing for e-shops
- Cryptocurrency exchange with SEPA deposit/withdrawal option, Visa/Mastercard (only deposit) and alternative payment methods
- Simple interface (web and mobile apps)
- Live chat with support
- Multilingual interface and support including German, Spanish, English and other languages
- Platforms: iOS, Android, Web
- Security: High
- Validation type: Centralized
- Coins: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash
- Ease Of Use: Easy
- Url: https://gefarapay.com
- Security: Third Party Encrypted
- Features: 2 Factor Authentication, Hierarchical Deterministic
Gefarapay is European cryptocurrency wallet, where you can buy, sell, store and send Bitcoin, Dash, Zcash, and Litecoin. The wallet is primarily focused on providing two things: security and user experience.
Gefarapay was founded in 2016 in the Czech Republic, it is a part
of Gefara group with headquarters in Vienna. Originally,
it was only available as a web version and supported BTC.
In March 2018 several new currencies such as Litecoin, Dash and Zcash have been added.
Later Android and iOS apps have been released.
In April 2018 the possibility of Visa/Mastercard deposits has been announced.
- Multi-factor security system: Google Authenticator, SMS-code, PIN-code, Email code, and regular password
- Protection against brute-force of passwords or codes
- Protection against searching of existing users
- Isolated document storage system
- Encryption of user private data
- Protected servers on professional data center
- Pata replication systems
- Protection against DDoS attacks, XSS and SQL injections
- Multiple validators for system integrity check
- Variety of backup data sources