genEOS - Blockchain 4.0 for enterprise
genEOS is a business and technology ecosystem that delivers blockchain to enterprise. The ecosystem environment allows for building and running decentralized applications (Dapps) in an operating system-like environment. Unconsumed bandwidth can be delegated to others who will pay the rent.
There are also strong dev and technical teams ready to develop, launch, and maintain business-critical Dapps on the platform that rivals traditional web apps for speed, versatility, and ease of use.
Key ecosystem features:
- Higher transaction speeds and improved scalability compared to traditional blockchains.
- Operating system-like construct enabling fast and easy deployment and maintenance of Dapps.
- Open-source code available on GitHub for developers.
- Decentralized consensus algorithm capable of meeting enterprise-grade performance requirements.
- Different monetization options and application development opportunities.
genEOS tokens are ERC20 tokens distributed on the Ethereum blockchain pursuant to a related ERC20 smart contract. There will be a total supply of 1 billion tokens, all of which will be issued during the crowdsale event. The crowdsale is divided into 176 windows, each of first 175 windows is 1 day-long and the final window will last from December 18, 2018 to December 23, 2018.
There are no regional restrictions - residents of any country are welcome to participate in the crowdsale since the Secured Token Offering (STO) is carried out by a US-based non-profit organization. Supported currencies: Ethereum (ETH) and fiat money (USD, EUR, and CNY).