Gidcoin

From BitcoinWiki
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
Jump to: navigation, search

GID COIN[edit]

WWW.GIDCOIN.IO[edit]
WORLD-FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY POLISHED DIAMONDS AND GOLD BULLION[edit]

👥 Facebook

👤 Twitter

✉️ Telegram

📺 LinkedIn

💰 Bitcointalk

🆎 Medium

💈 Reddit

🎭 Instagram

🐱 GitHub

📨 Discord

📄 Whitepaper -


Backed by real assets, which are secured and insured in vaults of well-known banks all over the world;

Value is free from rumors and decisions of the countries;

Value is always growing or stable during financial depressions.


GID Coin is an international cryptocurrency backed by two most valuable precious goods in the world (Diamonds & Gold), powered and secured by Blockchain.

GID Coin is hybrid token (Payable/Asset) which is covered by real assets, secured in bank vaults. New company will be based in Switzerland (Zug/Ticino) and operate according to FINMA Guidelines

COIN PRICING[edit]

At ICO launch the GID price will be average $20 which can vary during the crowd-sale due to the revisions in the exchange rate; ICO investors are given GIDe (GID pre-launch) tokens that can be converted to GID after company has secured enough Polished Diamonds and Gold Bullions; GIDe tokens will be moved to New Blockchain (GDP – Gold and Diamonds Platform) platform and converted into GID in a 1:1 proportion; Soft cap for ICO is USD 40’000’000,00. If less than that is raised, the investors receive their funds back; Hard cap for ICO is USD 490’000’000,00; GIDe tokens are released when tokens are distributed around one month after ICO ended.

GENERAL SCHEME OF PROCESS[edit]

COIN VALUE[edit]

PGID = 0,5*(Vd*PmR+Vg*PmLBMA)/VGIDT[edit]

PGID – Smart Token (GID) price

Vd – Volume of Secured diamonds, owned by company

PmR – Monthly Price of diamonds (according to Rapaport)

Vg – Volume of Secured gold, owned by company

PmLBMA – Monthly Price of gold (LBMA)

VGIPT – Smart Token Total Volume (GIDs total Volume)


CORE IDEA[edit]

There are two ways of work for the company: to buy final product (polished diamonds and bullions) from the producers and miners; to arrange whole process from the very beginning, use less money and to take bigger profits.

Use funds in the following proportion – 30% of budget goes for the purchase of the final product. The rest 70% will be used for the production

The second way will be done in 2 stages.

Firstly, we buy rough diamonds and gold from the miners in Africa, Russia or Canada. Export them from the country of origin to cutting workshop or gold refinery, then put to the vault for safekeeping.

See Also on BitcoinWiki[edit]