- Country: China
- Founder: Jun Du
- Headquarter: Beijing
- Type: Exchange
- Round: First
- Cost: $10 million
- Date: 27-May-2014
- Investors: Sequoia Capital China
Huobi Pro Review
Huobi was founded in September 2013. It is one of the largest digital currency exchanges in China. In August 2017 Huobi along with OKCoin invested 1 billion yuan ($150 million) of idle client funds into “wealth-management products". In September 2017, It was reported that Huobi and OKCoin would be stopping Yuan-to-bitcoin trading. In November 2017, According to reports, Huobi launched three tokens: 0x (ZRX), Kyber (KNT), and Airswap (AST) on their global trading platform, huobi.pro.
In October 2017, the exchange fell victim to the authorities ' policy against digital assets and was forced to close. The exchange opened again under the Huobi brand.pro. Domain Huobi.pro was registered on March 19, 2017.
Exchange has its own token – Token Huobi (HT).
At the same time, the platform was reoriented to the world markets. The headquarters is located in Singapore and operated by Huobi Global Team. The exchange operates from Singapore, Japan, Hong Kong, and has operating offices in China. The exchange supports more than 190 trading pairs, which are divided into 3 main markets: USDT, BTC and ETH. Of all the markets, the USDT market is the scantest. At the same time, the BTC market is the most saturated, and most of the new cryptocurrencies appear in pairs to bitcoin. In addition to the standard inclusion of cryptocurrencies in the listing, Huobi.Pro added bitcoin forks such as BTG, BIFI or BCX.
To work with all this variety of trading pairs traders are invited to take advantage of a fairly convenient trading platform, which among other things stands out rich functionality. First of all, attention should be paid to the interface used for plotting, which allows you to choose among a variety of time segments and has a rich set of options for setting the charts themselves. Also surprising is the abundance of technical indicators, the functionality of which, at least, is not inferior to the basic set of tools MT4.
It is possible to place market and limit orders. The platform provides detailed information on open orders, order history and market depth. It is also possible to track transactions in real time. All together it allows to carry out a detailed analysis of the current mood of the market.
Under the management of Huobi is more than $1 billion in assets, and the number of served countries exceeds 130. Among other things, the exchange offers the possibility of margin trading, for participation in which traders are invited to sign an additional agreement, since trade without coverage implies a higher degree of risk.
On the platform of the exchange is working on blockchain incubator Huobi Labs, contributing to the development of projects that are under pre-ICO, assessing their viability, offering consulting services and ultimately enabling startups to promote their products via Huobi.
- Huobi App: https://www.huobi.pro/page/appleappdownload/
Huobi has a special token HT to pay for services.
- Maker fees are paid when you add liquidity to our order book, by placing a limit order under the last trade price for buy and above the last trade price for sell.
- Taker fees are paid when you remove liquidity from our order book, by placing any order that is executed against an order of the orderbook. (Please note when your limit order is executed against other user's limit order and his/her order placed eariler than your order, you will pay taker fees.)
- Taker means that the limit order or market order you place is executed with the current maker.
- When the order you placed is filled by others orders, you need to pay the taker fees.
- Trading fees will be deducted from you executed total. If you exchange assets to BTC, you need to pay BTC fees.
Full list of Huobi exchange fees is available on website: https://www.huobi.pro/about/fee/