ICO Cryptocoin Insurance
|ICO Cryptocoin Insurance|
|Cryptocoin Insurance ICO|
|Pre-ICO start:||2018-10-15 08:00:00|
|Pre-ICO end:||2018-10-31 23:59:59|
|ICO start:||2018-11-01 00:00:00|
|ICO end:||2018-12-27 23:59:59|
|Price:||1500 CCIN = 1 ETH|
intro: Cryptocoin Insurance - The first option exchange with the possibility of insuring deposits against fall.
About: Cryptocoin Insurance creates a two-in-one service.
- Insurance company that sells insurance for both rise and fall of major cryptocurrencies.
- Option exchange, which allows to repackage risks on sold insurance into options.
How does it work?: An investor buys bitcoins worth 100 thousand dollars. The maximum loss on the position he is ready to accept is 20% or 20 thousand dollars. The problem is that at the current volatility, this fall can occur in just 1 day. But selling bitcoins worth $100 million quickly can be a huge problem due to the lack of physical demand at the moment for such an amount. As a result, the position will be closed with a huge slippage, selling at “any price” and the investor will lose, say, 30% or 50%.
- Cryptocoin Insurance sells insurance to this investor, which guarantees that when the price falls by 20%, the investor will get $20,000, without the need to liquidate his position.
- In his turn, the investor pays the insurance premium, just like he pays for insuring a car or a house.
- By creating its own option exchange, Cryptocoin Insurance gets the opportunity to repackage its own risk (from selling insurance) into an option for bitcoin purchase in the amount of $20,000.
- Q1 2018: Creating the concept of insuring movements of the cryptocurrency market and the CRYPTOCOIN INSURANCE option exchange.
- Q2 2018: Forming the project team.
- Q2 2018: Market research, defining competitive advantages.
- Q2 2018: Starting to prepare for ICO.
- Q3 2018: Advertising campaign.
- Q4 2018: ICO.
- Q1 2019: Listing CCIN tokens and listing on cryptocurrency exchanges.
- Q1 2019: Launch of the option exchange with 5 cryptocurrencies
- Q1 2019: Beginning of selling insurance for the market growth/fall
- Q2 2019: First redemption of tokens from the market and burning them
- Q2 2019: Adding 3 new cryptocurrencies
- Q3 2019: Daily turnover of 10 million dollars
- Q3 2019: Adding 2 cryptocurrencies (10 in total) to the exchang
- Q4 2019: Daily turnover in the amount of $50 million
Restrictions: USA, China, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Crimea
|Stanislav Brzhozovskiy||Head of Option Trading Department||https://www.linkedin.com/in/stanislav-brzhozovskiy-975aa6122/|
twitter: Cryptocoin Insurance
telegram: Cryptocoin Insurance
facebook: Cryptocoin Insurance
medium: Cryptocoin Insurance
bitcointalk: Cryptocoin Insurance
github: Cryptocoin Insurance