Imbrication is a decentralized verification platform that allows users to track tagged items through the Ethereum network. The protocol allows manufacturers, brands, sellers and any other parties to sign on any product or service or digital product distributed online. The signature is stored in the Ethereum blockchain and can be used to track the location, obtain information about the manufacturer and the date of creation, as well as authentication. Authentication is not limited to physical goods, it can also be carried out in the case of digital goods and services.
In the third quarter of 2017, a team was assembled and directions for the development of the project were determined. In the fourth quarter, the developers decided on the concept, started developing the site and released the first version of the identification protocol. In the first quarter of 2018 preparations for the ICO and release of tokens began. In the second quarter, the ICO was launched. At the end of 2018, the release of tokens to the stock exchanges is planned, as well as the promotion of the project. In the first half of 2019, developers intend to release the first version of the protocol, conclude new partnerships, and by the end of the year it is planned to fully launch all services.
Principle of operation
The Imbrication project is developing a protocol through which it will be possible to track the authenticity of various products. The ecosystem of the project will involve three parties: buyers, sellers and intermediaries.
- Buyers. Buyers are interested in purchasing authentic products that meet the stated specifications. However, when making a purchase through the Internet, they do not have the opportunity to verify the characteristics of the product or service, and this is often used by unscrupulous sellers and scammers. Imbrication will allow buyers to forget about distrust and doubts, as the reliability of the information will be guaranteed.
- Sellers. The success of the business of sellers and producers of products is based on trust in their company and brand. The production of successful brands is often falsified, selling under the guise of the original, which leads to loss of profit for original producers, and to damage of their reputation.
- Intermediaries. In order to determine the originality of any product, intermediaries often have to do a huge amount of work, which requires a lot of finance and time.
Imbrication will allow all these parties to create applications for product verification without any knowledge in the technology of blockchain. Integration of smart contracts will also not be difficult at the expense of using templates.
- Reliability. Blockchain allows users 100% authenticity to confirm the originality of the product due to the inability to forge data in the chain.
- Convenience. In order to use the protocol, users do not need to understand the technology: the integration is adapted and designed for any user.
- Openness. Blockchain also allows anyone who wants to view all the information stored in the chain about products, vendors and suppliers.
Project Token and ICO
The driving force behind the protocol is the IMB token. It is necessary to create unique product signatures and the introduction of related information into the network. Any application created on the basis of the Imbrication protocol will require the use of tokens, which will ensure their liquidity.
- Ticker: IMB
- Type: ERC20
- Issue: 100,000,000
- Date: 07/10/2018 - 17/07/2018
The total number of tokens will be distributed as follows:
- ICO - 60%
- Reserve fund - 35%
- Team - 5%
The tokens sold during the ICO will be spent as follows:
- Product development - 28%
- Marketing - 25%
- Production - 23%
- Legal needs - 14%
- Various costs - 10%