Josh The God
Josh Leroux known as "Josh The God" is a platform operations analyst at Luxr, a newly found blockchain revolutionized cryptocurrency stockmarket trading platform. Josh The God is a former American computer professional, and ex black-hat hacker after recently serving five years of prison for cybercrime. Back in December 2011, Josh formed a computer hacktivist group called The Underground Nazi Hacktivist Group (UGNazi) recruiting black-hat hackers internationally through the world-wide web. At age 15, Josh Leroux earns respect from allies, his recognizable ability to “rapidly assimilate information was a gift from God," and nick-named him "Josh The God."
Josh Leroux |
June 24, 1994 (age 24)
New York, New York, U.S.
Manila City Jail
|Speciality||Data breach vulnerability
System administrator (SA)
|Known for||Arrested and charged with Murder 12/23/2018 in Manila, Philippines in the death of Tomi Michele Masters 23 of Indiana, USA. Leader of UGNazi Hacktivist Group
Denial-of-service attack|distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack against
The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE)
- Man Gets 2 Years for Sharing Private Information of Celebrities, Government Officials Online
- 2 US men charged after dumping woman’s body into Pasig River
- Manhattan U.S. Attorney and FBI Assistant Director in Charge Announce 24 Arrests in Eight Countries as Part of International Cyber Crime Takedown
- Blink And You Missed It: Anonymous Attacks NYSE
- Mir Islam Hacker Sentenced Over Targeting NRA Boss