Karsha Mobile Payment Interface
Karsha Mobile Payment Interface is a lightweight interface optimized for mobile phone's small screens and limited capabilities to access e-currency accounts. This interface is currently accessible via http://m.karsha.biz or https://karsha.biz/m addresses.
Openning a Karsha Bitcoin account
Karsha Bitcoin accounts are similar to other normal Bitcoin accounts with these differences:
- The user doesn't need to install any software on his/her computer or mobile phone.
- There is no need to stay connected to network to be noticed by received payments.
- Any user has the ability to use Karsha Shopping Cart Interface as an easy way to accept Bitcoin payments.
- There is a constant fee of BTC 0.01 to sending payments or paying through the shopping cart interface which will be deducted from the sender account.
Karsha referral system
There is also a 3-level referral system which enables the Bitcoin account holders to earn commissions by referring new users to Karsha Mobile Payment Interface. The referral bonus is 100% of the system fees for a time period of 15 days for the level-1 referrer, then 10 days for the level-2 referrer and then 5 days for the level-3 referrer. More information about the referral system and the guide to participate are available here.
See Also on BitcoinWiki
- Karsha Business & Technology Inc. website
- About Karsha Mobile Payment Interface
- Open a new Karsha Bitcoin account
- How to prepare your account?
- Karsha referral system