Kozjin Token is a cryptocurrency that aims to provide everyday banking and payment services to the millions of consumers worldwide.
The user friendly Kozjin mobile app allows merchants and customers to transact easily and gives users an easy way to convert and spend their cryptocurrencies at merchants' stores. Currently, Kozjin Token has gained a strong niche in the property industry by enabling a smooth and seamless transaction process to take place between property owners, developers and contractors.
Fintech Market Situation
Cryptocurrency owners currently face many obstacles in order to encash their digital assets. In addition to the current obstacles:
- Traditional payment systems continue to cost consumers billions of dollars every year
- Merchants and service providers face high fees up to 15%, leading to higher product costs for consumers
- Merchant profits are driven down due to declined transactions
- Long settlement periods cause decreased cash flow
- Current multi-currency support is complicated, consist of high spreads and high exchange rates
- Over two billion people around the world remain unbanked
Real Estate Market Situation
Presently in the real estate industry, in order to make a property purchase, you have to go through multiple stakeholders. The process from initiating the purchase to getting ownership is long and tedious, investors are unable to readily diversify or adjust their investments.
- Lack of transparency around validity of property data: information is currently centralized and prone to manipulation
- Long period of transaction as time consuming coordination of many stakeholders such Bank, real estate agents, conveyancers, mortgage brokers, lawyers vendors, purchasers and accountants
- Inefficient and inaccurate sharing of information between different stakeholders
- Increasing high barriers to entry (i.e. high credit scores, high down payment etc) by financial institutions has made it exceptionally difficult to obtain a loan for properties
- Money is tied-up and investors cannot readily diversify or adjust their investments, as the illiquidity of real estate assests confines them to concentrate the risk in relatively few assets.
Kozjin App Core Features
- Kozjin wallet - Enables users to manage and store their crypto assets securely, which can get trader on the exchange or spent via Kozjin card directly.
- Kozjin card - Enables users to withdraw fiat currencies directly from the wallet any time, anywhere after the exchange from cryptocurrencies.
- Kozjin exchange - Enables users to convert their crypto assets between multiple currencies stored in the wallet easily.
|Token Platform||ERC20, Ethereum|
|Softcap/ Hardcap||NIL / 195,000,000 KOZ or US$390 Million|
|Currency Accepted||BTC, ETH, USD|
|Token Price||US$ 2|
|ICO Supply||300,000,000 KOZ|
|Pre-sale Starts||17 June 2019 GMT +8 12:00PM|
|Pre-sale Ends||24 June 2019 GMT +8 11:59AM|
|Public Sale starts||24 June 2019 GMT +8 12:00PM|
|Public Sale ends||8 July 2019 GMT +8 11:59AM|
|DigiFinex||11th July 2019|
|Dato' Sri Francis Ang||Founder||https://www.linkedin.com/in/dato-sri-francis-ang-46504a182/|
|AC Rick||Chief Executive Officer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/ac-rick-488046112/?originalSubdomain=my|
|Nicholas Vong||Chief Operation Officer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-v-21a96b183|
|KC Wong||Chief Marketing Officer||http://www.linkedin.com/in/kc-wong|
|Andy Prakesh||Chief Information Officer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/andy-prakash|
|Dexter Ng||Chief Technology Officer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/andy-prakash|
|Sam Tang||Chief Strategy Officer|
|Dato' Jovi Heng||Chief Public Relations Officer|
|Jonas Larsson||Blockchain Advisor||https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonashslarsson/|
|Max Lim||Sales Director|
|Datin Kanace Tan||Operation Manager||http://linkedin.com/in/kanace-tan-844027182|
|Kimmy Ooi||Creative Director||https://www.linkedin.com/in/kimmy-ooi-64345b57/|
|Medium||EN CN JP|