Mainframe (MFT) is an incentivized and fully decentralized P2P communications layer that enables reliable, secure packet routing, packet delivery, packet holding, file storage and data services. The Mainframe network consists of multiple layers that deploy a combination of advanced cryptography and distributed ledgers to grant users absolute control over their communications.
Mainframe Network Review
The Mainframe network consists of multiple layers that deploy a combination of advanced cryptography and distributed ledgers to grant users absolute control over their communications.
At the lowest level, Mainframe consists of a p2p network used to propagate and execute blockchain transactions. This network layer abstracts the underlying geographically traceable Internet transport layer it relies on, randomly assigning addresses to each peer or node. Value can be exchanged between nodes on this network using tokens.
Mainframe provides additional protocols above this transport layer for secure communications. Each Mainframe node exposes various p2p service interfaces to application layers, including interfaces for blockchain transactions, packet routing, packet holding, file storage and data services. In turn, each of these p2p services is provided entirely by peers operating in incentivized cooperation with one another, without reliance on any managed infrastructure.
Mainframe deploys five fundamental mechanisms to incentivize network functionality, facilitate scalability and ensure resistance to disruption:
- Encryption: the Mainframe network uses advanced encryption technology and offers secure messaging for P2P and group communications.
- Dark Routing: nodes will be part of a decentralized network, making messaging activities almost impossible to track.
- Incentivization: Rewards are given out to nodes that support the network incentivizing the support and growth of the decentralized infrastructure.
- Peer-to-Peer Architecture: The network is constructed using p2p architecture, which distributes all application data throughout the network. As a result, the network can neither be censored nor shut down.
- Interoperability: The Mainframe network allows for interoperability among systems, and the platform will eventually be made available for integration with any app, network, or blockchain.
Founder/CEO of Mainframe. Mick is an entrepreneur, investor and advisor in the startup ecosystem. After dropping out of Princeton University (computer science), Mick founded Zinch, an ed-tech company connecting students globally with opportunities in higher education. Mick helped Zinch grow to an international, 8-figure revenue-run-rate startup that served millions of students and 800+ colleges & universities worldwide. After six years, Zinch was acquired by Chegg (CHGG, NYSE) for $45mm. Mick is currently CEO of Mainframe - a new decentralized messaging protocol focused on productivity.
CTO at Mainframe, Blockchain Speaker and Advisor. Software engineer for over twenty years, specializing in blockchain technology and highly scalable web applications.
VP at Mainframe, Blockchain/Crypto. Experienced entrepreneur growing early stage companies. Focused in sales, biz dev, and biz strategy. Brad loves the hustle and puts deals together. Cofounder of Zinch (acquired), built/managed sales team (0 to $10m revenue run rate); VP Lendio (partnerships with top 100 banks); Cofounder of Studio/Brandr (acquired), owned biz dev/ revenue.
VP Engineering at Mainframe. Software engineer with a Ph.D. in concurrent data structure algorithms , who thrives on building MVPs and scaling them up to production in small, capable teams. The majority of my experience has been at early stage startups developing core business technology and designing for scale.
The Mainframe ICO and MFT Token are launching a distributed, decentralized network to disrupt the encrypted communications and data services market. Mainframe is essentially a network of layers that leverages blockchain and cryptography for communicating and sharing data in a secure and efficient manner.
For individuals across the world subjected to surveillance and censorship to enterprises which routinely suffer costly data breaches, the need for a better way to communicate and transmit data is clear as day. The Mainframe ICO offers their network as a solution.
Mainframe ICO Token Sale
- Pre-Sale date : TBA
- Crowdsale - TBA
- Accepts: ETH (ERC20)
- Exact dates are not given by Mainframe but there is a broad timeline and it is as follows:
- February 2018 : Private sale
- March 2018 : Public sale
- April 2018 : Token distribution
- May 2018: Test net to be launched.
Mainframe – MFT Token
The MFT Token is the underlying token of the Mainframe network . Mainframe ICO token – MFT will be used to reward nodes that keep the network running. Nodes will receive rewards for the timely and efficient relay of packets, the delivery of packets from sender to receiver and provision of reliable decentralized data storage and services.
Additionally, MFT can also be used as an exchange of value in marketplaces on the Mainframe platform. MFT is an ERC20 token.
MFT Token Price
MFT coin market capitalization on 6 JULY 2018 was: $36,885,579 USD;
MFT Token price on 6 JULY 2018 was: $0.017046 USD.
The following widget gives you the latest price of Mainframe coin:
See Also on BitcoinWiki
- https://icoguide.com/en/ico/mainframe – ICO: Mainframe Reviews, Prices and Detail information
- https://cryptobriefing.com/mainframe-ico-review-mft-token/ Mainframe ICO Review And MFT Token Analysis