MedCredits ICO Review
|ICO start:||0000-00-00 00:00:00|
|ICO end:||0000-00-00 00:00:00|
|Price:||1 MEDX = 0.50 USD|
MedCredits is a decentralized telemedicine platform that connects patients and doctors around the world. By decentralizing medicine, MedCredits is able to create a free-market system providing more affordable and efficient healthcare than currently available. The first software release Hippocrates is a user-friendly app on the MedCredits platform connecting patients to dermatologists for fast diagnoses at a fraction of the cost. All from the comfort of home.
DescriptionTelemedicine and eHealth are poised for tremendous growth over the next decade.
To date, we do not know of a medical application that uses a decentralized platform for health services. They believe that dermatology is the most readily accessible medical specialty to establish ourselves in blockchain-based telemedicine. Once established in teledermatology, we will strategically add medical specialties to build a thriving platform for patients and doctors.
This will serve as the foundation of a decentralized global electronic health record system. The final product will be both a global electronic health records system and marketplace giving patients instantaneous access to medical care anywhere in the world—that is, a truly free global healthcare market.
|“||December 2016: - Inception of MedCredits as a worldwide marketplace for telemedicine services
March 2017: - Market analysis of telemedicine
- Exploration of technological and institutional limitations of current telemedicine services
August 2017: - MedCredits, Inc. registered as a Delaware C corporation
- White paper released
- Legal consultation
- Recruitment of licensed US dermatologists to guide Hippocrates development
September 2017: - Productive Edge adds MedCredits to its Blockchain Incubator
November 2017: - MEDX Seed Round opens to qualifying buyers
January 2018: - Demo Hippocrates dermatological application
- Release of proof-of-concept
February 2018: - MEDX pre-sale opens
- MEDX public sale opens
- Hippocrates Alpha Release
- Access to the alpha version will be by invitation-only to select token sale participants. Launch of alpha software on the main network after testing and debugging.
Q2 2018: - Hippocrates Beta Release
- Physician onboarding
- The MedCredits mobile and desktop platforms will be available to the general public. The app will be free for patient use for the first 6 months or 1000 cases. Physician compensation will come from the reserved MEDX dedicated to marketing.
Q4 2018: - Galen Alpha Release
- Galen will expand the MedCredits platform to include mental health, internal medicine and “Ask-a-Doctor” feature. HIPPA-compliant video capabilities will be added to the platform for services requiring live video consultation.
Q1 2019: - Galen Beta Release
- Physician onboarding
- Stable release of Galen app and successful upgrade of the MedCredits platform. Begin marketing campaign in added medical specialties and general medicine.
Q4 2019: - Herophilus Release
- Platform upgrade to include the following new features: patient charts, appointment scheduling, notifications of upcoming appointments and physician referral. The platform will now serve as both an EMR and health services platform, all in one location.
|John Todaro||Business Development||https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-todaro-2b99369a/||Team||3.5|
|Ryan Cody||Technology Lead||Team||3.5|
|Arjun Dupati||Clinical Specialist||https://www.linkedin.com/in/arjun-dupati-md-53417843/||Team||3.5|
|Bryan Baillis||Clinical Specialist||Team||3.5|
|Joseph Todaro||Business Development||https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-todaro-43362b52/||Team||3.5|
|Austin Waldo||Marketing Specialist||Team||3.5|
|Paul Horvath||Cyber Security and Cryptography Expert||Team||3.5|