Merge Mining Pool
Merge Mining Pool, also known as mmpool, is a merge mining pool that allows mining bitcoins (BTC), Namecoin (NMC), ixcoin (IXC), i0coin (I0C), Devcoin (DVC) and Groupcoin. As of 2016-11-14, This announcment was found on their page: Merge mining is temporarily disabled, only bitcoins are being mined at the current time.
The coinbase signature for this pool is: "/mmpool" .
- 1.5% fee with Double geometric method for bitcoin rewards.
- PPS method for merged mining rewards of Namecoin, Devcoin, ixcoin, i0coin and groupcoin.
- Payout available as soon as a block is found for bitcoin and immediately a share is submitted for the merge mined coins. No waiting for 120 confirmations.
- Transaction fees paid to miner that found a block.
- Stratum support with merge mining
- IRC channel #mmpool on the freenode network
- Support via email or Bitmessage