Mining difficulty of Diamond
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
- Coin: Diamond
- Symbol: DMD
- Last price: average 0.00021016 ฿, 0.00151500 (24/H), 0.00020010 (24/L)
- Difficulty: average 70.36193895, 127.2244424 (24/H), 0.00024414 (24/L)
- Nethashrate: average 4,785.5 Mh/s, 9,737.3 Mh/s (24/H), 0.0 Mh/s (24/L)
- Release: 2013/07/13
- Ports: RPC Port: 17772, Connect Port: 17771
- Premined: None
- Total coins: 4,380,000
- Daily income: 0.00060085 ฿, 2.86 Coins, 0.27 US-Dollar
- Exchanges: Cryptsy
- Go solo: 8.39 hours
- Volume 24h: 0.21 ฿
- Block: 487,445
- Block reward: 1
- Tested hashrate: 1,000 Mh/s
- Type: GPU / ASIC Mining
- Website: http://diamondcoin.net/
- Block time: 60 seconds
- Coins per block: 1
- Mined: 11.59 %
Go Solo - expected time per block solved Daily income - estimated expected earnings can vary depending on luck Block reward - average value on random block rewards
- POW/POS Algorithm is ASIC resistant Grøstl.
- Difficulty retargets at every block.
- The rewardis 1.05 DMD per solved block*
- 1 DMD is granted to the miner while 0.05 DMD is contributed to coin support.
- Once we reach total coins of 1,500,000 reward is reduced to 0.1 DMD per solved block.
- Once we reach total coins of 2,500,000 reward is reduced to 0.02 DMD per solved block.