Mining difficulty of MaruCoin
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
- Coin: MaruCoin
- Symbol: MARU
- Last price: average 0.00000001 ฿, 0.00107900 (24/H), 0.00000001 (24/L)
- Difficulty: average 9.29529660, 222.4146571 (24/H), 1.44944044 (24/L)
- Nethashrate: average 105.9 Mh/s, 3,622.3 Mh/s (24/H), 47.6 Mh/s (24/L)
- Release: 2014/04/14
- Ports: RPC Port: 7745, Connect Port: 0
- Premined: None
- Total coins: 33,000,000
- Daily income: 1.144E-5 ฿, 1,144 Coins, 0.01 US-Dollar
- Exchanges: Bittrex
- Go solo: 4.6 days
- Volume 24h: n/a ฿
- Block: 42,563
- Block reward: 5,288
- Algorithms: Mixed
- Tested hashrate: 100 Kh/s
- Type: CPU / GPU Mining
- Website: http://www.marucoin.com/
- Block time: 180 seconds
- Coins per block: 5,288
- Mined: 0.13 %
Go Solo - expected time per block solved Daily income - estimated expected earnings can vary depending on luck Block reward - average value on random block rewards
- MaruCoin is the first CryptoCoin using the X13 algo implemenation.
- Block reward is controlled by: 444444444/(((Difficulty+2600)/9)^2) starting from block 2000, we expect CPU's before Block 2000, so reward is higher.
- Auto Donating to Wildlife Funds
- Mine this coin and donate to wildlife automatically 2.5% of every Blocks goes to a community decided wildlife fund which will be
- voteable at MaruCoin's Homepage similar to Einsteinium
- KGW + DGW
- This coin combines Kimoto's Gravity Well and Darkcoins Gravity Wave, based on latest Darkcoin Release as we think this is the most efficient way at the moment as there are no GPU or ASIC miners for X13, we can adapt to any other Diffalgo
- later on. DGW starts from Block 140.