Mining difficulty of microCoin
This is the approved revision of this page, as well as being the most recent.
- Coin: microCoin
- Symbol: MRC
- Last price: average n/a , n/a (24/H), n/a (24/L)
- Difficulty: average 0.00053062, 0.29205587 (24/H), 0.00053047 (24/L)
- Nethashrate: average 0.1 Mh/s, 54.2 Mh/s (24/H), 0.0 Mh/s (24/L)
- Release: 2014/01/10
- Ports: RPC Port: 44444, Connect Port: 4444
- Premined: None
- Total coins: 100,000,000,000
- Daily income: n/a, 53,248,010 Coins, n/a
- Exchanges: Poloniex
- Go solo: 0 hours
- Volume 24h: n/a
- Block: 537,504
- Block reward: 7,725
- Tested hashrate: 1,000 Mh/s
- Type: GPU / ASIC Mining
- Block time: 32 seconds
- Coins per block: 7,725
- Mined: 0.79 %
Go Solo - expected time per block solved Daily income - estimated expected earnings can vary depending on luck Block reward - average value on random block rewards
- Blocks 110,000 0.0001 MRC (To set difficulty and test network)
- Blocks 10,000160,000 Block reward is the same as block number. (For fair launch)
- Example: Block number 10,000 = 10,000MRC, Block number 160,000 = 160,000MRC
- Blocks 160,000 310,000 Block reward descending by one for each block. (For deflation)
- Example: Block number 160,000 = 160,000MRC, Block number 160,001 = 159,999MRC and so on.
- 310,000+ Block rewards counts down by 0.01 until the block reward is 1000.
- When the block reward is 1000, it will stay as that.