Millions of people read news on a daily basis. The MulTra News App pays readers for reading news. At the same time, news publishers earn substantial revenues. The news industry is in decline. While music and movie distributors like Spotify and Netflix have established successful subscription-based revenue models, news publishers did not replicate their success yet. MulTra Tokens ensure news content monetization. The MulTra News App is a blockchain-powered news aggregator that uses AThey to consolidate news based on readers' interests into an all-in-one, personalized experience. Mass adoption of MulTra Token is ensured because it’s the first cryptocurrency for millions of people entering the crypto world for the first time by simply reading news.
MulTra News App: A Blockchain-Powered Ecosystem
As a utility token MulTra Token gains its value from limited supply, increasing demand, mass-adoption, distributed circulation, lockups and staking. Blockchain provides immutability within the MulTra ecosystem. The ecosystem rewards all: readers, publishers and ICO investors. As the first app that pays readers for reading news, the MulTra News App is designed to ensure rapid publisher onboarding, mass adoption and organic token-value growth.
Onboarding MulTra Token Users is Simple:
* Anyone can earn MulTra Token (MTT) by reading their favourite news from their preferred sources.
* The MulTra News App automatically creates an ERC20 compatible wallet for every user. In many cases, this integrated wallet will be the first crypto wallet that the mainstream public will own.
Using MulTra Token is Simple:
* Deplete passively earned MTT to access paid content through premium news subscriptions.
* Spend MTT for goods and services at merchants from the MulTra Network.
* Exchange MTT for fiat currency (USD, EUR, etc.) and cryptocurrency (BTC, ETH etc.) on exchanges. The integrated exchange APThey enables trading to convert MTT to any currency within the app.
Onboarding of News Publishers is Simple:
* The MulTra News App uses already existing RSS feeds of publishers to display their news content.
* Publishers’ pre-existing affiliate links and APIs are used to integrate premium subscription payment.
* Each time readers deplete MTT to purchase premium subscriptions MulTra purchases these MTT at their market value and then pays the publishers in fiat currency. This way, publishers benefit without being forced to purchase or accept cryptocurrency.
MulTra is Designed to be Profitable
The MulTra News App is not just free for everyone to use, it pays everyone for using it. Yet it is designed to be a profitable business, making its money through sponsored posts, native ads, commissions on publishers’ premium subscriptions, data analytics and revenue shares with merchants of the MulTra Network.
MulTra GmbH: The Developer and MTT Issuer
The company behind the MulTra ICO was founded 2014 in Frankfurt, Germany. It's CEO, Onik Mia, serves as the Vice Chair of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance's Media Group. MulTra GmbH’s digital content products received multiple awards from the European Commission. Its clients include Samsung, Deutsche Bank, Johnson & Johnson, BMW, Huawei, Lenovo, GlaxoSmithKline, and more. In 2015, the MulTra GmbH founders were invited by the then French President François Hollande to the Elysée Palace in Paris to participate in the Conférence Numérique and also invited to attend the World Economic Forum 2018 in Davos.
|“||Q2 2018: MulTra ICO.
Q3 2018: Token Distribution.
Q4 2018 : Ecosystem Development.
Q1 2019: In-App-Wallet Integration.
Q2 2019: Community Beta Testing.
Q3 2019 : MulTra News App Launch.
Q4 2019: Expansion and global roll-out.