Open-source useful tools
Closed-source softwares are not allowed in this page. Please check you can access the sources before using a program listed here, if not, warn a moderator.
Anyway, in general, never use closed-source tools when bitcoins are involved, for obvious reasons.
- Import/export transactions
- Wallet managing: import/export/delete addresses and transactions, recover *coins sent to Bitcoin addresses
- Sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses
- Recover previously deleted key
- Recover wallets from reformatted drives
- List of blocks and transactions
- List of unconfirmed transaction
- Visualize the activities on the Bitcoin network
- Generate an address and private key for an offline wallet. ("Paper wallet") Generate bulk addresses. Verify keys.
- Generate an address and private key for an offline wallet ("Paper wallet"). Implements a unique two-sided tamper-evident folding design.