Quantum computing (QC) is an emerging technology with a large transformative potential.
It is coming faster than you think. It will change your industry, the way you process your data.
Qilimanjaro is the ecosystem for QC. They are here for you to benefit from the capabilities of this quantum technology and guide you through this new, potential paradigm.
Every day, an increasing number of research centers, large corporations, and SMEs grow interested in quantum computation, and how this technology could improve and accelerate their problem-solving and data processing.
They foresee an exponential adoption in the retail/corporate world to provide fast and scalable solutions to today's heavy/intractable problems.
At present, QC is available through prototypes with little functionality. Unfortunately, even at such an early stage, this cutting-edge technology is only within the reach of large corporations who are able to meet the expensive fees. Qilimanjaro aims to be part of the solution.
The Qilimanjaro Ecosystem.
Explore the power of quantum computing in an easy and practical way.
1. Qilimanjaro quantum computer provides access through a cloud service.
2. Qilimanjaro Consulting Services helps users moving their problems to quantum logic.
3. OpenQL is an open source language able to work on any online quantum platform.
4. The Qilimanjaro community promotes collaboration and development of quantum algorithms.
Qilimanjaro Computing Service (QCS).
The Quantum Computer.
• Accessible to everyone, with a user-friendly cloud platform.
• Built in stages to achieve a computing power of tens of qubits and prepare the ground for hundreds of qubits.
• Assembled along with other quantum processors that will research quantum annealing technology and gate-based quantum circuits.
Qilimanjaro Software Services (QSS).
• Their team of quantum technology consists of experts that support individuals and companies to offer them consulting services.
• Assistance to users willing to adapt their problems to quantum algorithms that run on quantum machines.
• Optimization of quantum algorithms to any existing quantum hardware.
• Running and analyzing experiments on our quantum computer.
A Universal Quantum Open Source Language.
• OpenQL is able to work over any quantum programming environment.
• A key tool to boost progress of quantum technologies.
• Designed to reach a big community of programmers and enthusiasts interested in quantum programming.
An Open Quantum Community.
• Creating an ecosystem for decentralized quantum computation.
• The meeting point between scientific community and developers, a place to research and explore new and existing quantum algorithms.
• Review process by the Qilimanjaro team.
• Bounty program to outstanding contribution.
|“||Q3 2016 - Q4 2017: TREK IN
- Qilimanjaro Team publishes the first paper ever that exploits a remote cloud quantum computer
- The first qubits arrive at the Qilimanjaro Computation Services for testing
Q1 2018: BASE CAMP
- Whitepaper release
- Contacts with a number of strategic partners
Q2 2018: ACCLIMATATION CLIMBS
- Deals with a number of strategic partners
- Token sale
Q4 2018: PROGRESSIVE CLIMBS
- QSS portal release
- Qilimanjaro Software Services starts giving consultancy services through our access to the quantum computers of other companies
- Qilimanjaro Platform release
- Establishment of QCS laboratory. Delivery of dilution refrigerators and other large equipment
Q2 2019: FIRST CAMP
- First experiments with flux qubits by the Qilimanjaro Computing Services
- Development of own qubit fabrication
- Qilimanjaro Platform is being developed and tested with actual experimental setup
Q4 2019: HIGH CAMP
- Qilimanjaro Community development
- Corporate client accounts provide a continuous influx of problems to solve
- Launch of first-ever small-sized cloud quantum annealer (5 qubits)
Q2 2020: GLACIER CAMP
- First 10-qubit coherent quantum annealer assembled and tested
- QSS develop new algorithms for quantum annealer
Q4 2021: ATTACKING THE SUMMIT
- Qilimanjaro Software Services operates at full blast offering own quantum computer
- First coherent quantum annealer assembled and tested
Q4 2022: EXPLORING THE CONE
50-qubit, large-scale coherent quantum annealer attempts to reach quantum supremacy
Q4 2023: THE SUMMIT
>100-qubit coherent quantum annealer
|Pol Forn-Díaz||Head of Q Experimental Lab||https://www.linkedin.com/in/pol-forn-d%C3%ADaz-673b8325||4|
|Artur García||Head of Q Software Services||https://www.linkedin.com/in/artur-garcia-52b44a160/||4|
|Adrian Latorre||Software Engineer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/adrianlatorre/||4|
|Francisco Zurita||Software Engineer||https://www.linkedin.com/in/francisco-zurita-gonzalez-a292829a/||4|
|Marcos Palacios||ICO and Communications||https://www.linkedin.com/in/palaciosmarcos/||4|
|Francis Suarez||ICO and Communications||https://www.linkedin.com/in/francisca-su%C3%A1rez-rodr%C3%ADguez-8a714968/||4|
|Jordi Blasco||Legal and Finance||https://linkedin.com/in/jordiblasco||4|
|Gavin Brennen||Chief Community Officer, Qubit Protocol||https://www.linkedin.com/in/gavin-brennen-4634a98/||Advisor||4|
|Victor Canivell||Quantum World Association||https://www.linkedin.com/in/victorcanivell/||Advisors||4|
|Miklos Santha||CNRS, Center for Quantum Technologies Singapore||Advisors||4|
Qilimanjaro on Twitter
Qilimanjaro on Telegram
Qilimanjaro on Facebook
Qilimanjaro on Medium
Qilimanjaro on Bitcointalk
Qilimanjaro on Github
Qilimanjaro on Reddit
Qilimanjaro Official Website