QuarkChain is a high-capacity peer-to-peer transactional system.
- Security, which is achieved by performing joint commercial mining on the basis of the market.
- Scalability increases with the number of nodes.
- Successful transactions with cross-fragmentation.
- Easy control over your accounts, which gives a smart wallet.
- There is no limit to the number of nodes needed for the first layer.
- Supports fragmentation.
- Supports smart contracts.
- Supports clusters that work as multiple nodes.
The test version of QuarkChain can work with 2000 TPS. The next step on the path of development will be the achievement of 10000 TPS. QuarkChain is recruiting volunteers who will assist in testing the latest trading network. DApps, which are built into the EVM, got a chance to deploy on the QuarkChain platform, with the introduction of the Ethereum virtual machine helped, with QuarkChain making it easier to use without downgrading its level. Many decentralized applications will find the project very interesting, for example, those that need scalability or those that need high tranche rates. In that case, if Ethereum can't resolve problems with scalability, DApps will get the chance to switch to QuarkChain.
Source tokens QuarkChain (QKC) are ERC-20 type. The number of operations that will be performed on QuarkChain, depends on their value. The total volume of tokens is 10 billion, while only 2 billion are available for purchase - this is 20% of the total volume.
- Sale - 20%
- Mining, advertising, community - 45%
- The fund - 15%
- The team - 15%
- Advisers - 5%
The whole team and their advisors are reliable and capable, because they have experience of working with large companies, such as Facebook, Google and Instagram. In addition, they all put a lot of benefits in the development of the blockchain, software development and cybersecurity.
- Ticker: QKC
- Token type: ERC-20
- Platform: Ethereum
- Price: 1 ETH = 31,533 QKC